Quick Gravity Tools

**Hey, Folks ! Just to know: I´ve submitted a new blueprint called : Quick Gravity Tools. Waiting now for the “OK” from EPIC to release it. Video Demonstration in this link:

**Quick Gravity Tools works like a trigger and allows you to quick enable various gravity settings to a large number of static meshes, with few clicks, without need to set each of one individually.

Quick Gravity Tools works with any static mesh. You only need to drop the “GravitySettings” BP into your level, and set the desirable static mesh to “Movable”, in “Mobility Settings”. Alternatively, you can use Tags too.

Things like : Radial Force , Radial Impulse, Radius, Linear and Angular velocity can set direct in “GravitySettings” blueprint.

You can choose to use between Radial Force or a constant Linear and Angular Velocity. All this ready to be set in “Gravity Settings” BP, direct in your level!

Prerequisites: The meshes you want to be affected by the “GravitySettings” BP, must have mobility set to “movable”.

Works with gravity set to ON or OFF.

Technical Details:
Number of blueprints: 1

Number of static meshes : 2 (from engine)

Number of materials: 5

Fully commented blueprints.

Engine compatibility : 4.14**

Here some screenshots:

Cheers !

Hey, Buscas ! Nice work on this gravity things…very usefull, i think !

Only one question ! This BP supports multiplayer ?

]´s

The multiplayer support has not been implemented, but it´s very easy to change it inside the code to do this! In other words, it´s possible, for sure. I will implement this on next updates.

Thank You.

Ok, thanks !

Hello again !

I´ve added new features to Quick Gravity Tools.

Now you have the option to use Groups with TAG Names in static meshes. See the video below:

Quick Gravity Tools released. Check it on MP!

Cheers!