Mansion Hall

Hi everyone!

I’ve been planning to release this project for a while now, so I’m really excited to share it on the Marketplace today! Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

Purchase and find more info here: Mansion Hall Marketplace

About the production here: Mansion Hall Article

Wow. I like the art.
I wonder if the atmosphere is tweakable?

Looks really cool. I’ll be picking it up in the future, for sure. Ever played The Seventh Guest? :slight_smile:

This is amazing! Probably the nicest looking pack on the marketplace yet… Wow :open_mouth:
And thanks for the detailed breakdown in the article, very interesting.

Yeah, you can always tweak post-processing, colors of lights and the fog if you’d like to do that. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Actually never heard about it, but it looks really interesting! ^^

Thank you! Never thought about releasing it at first, but had people asking for it so I took some time to clean it up, optimize and make it modular. :slight_smile:

Well then, my comment will have appeared very random then. :slight_smile: The Seventh Guest has an old haunted mansion as its location.

This looks like some amazing quality, and at a low price.

Really nice.

Got an artstation?

Thanks!

I do have an artstation, right here: https://www.artstation.com/artist/joelzakrisson

Looked it up and I see the similarities! But was mainly inspired by Resident Evil and especially the remake of the original (one of my favourite games). Also looked at the mansion from The Evil Within quite a bit. :slight_smile: