User Tag List

Thread: [TOOL] Create your own binary build for your team

[TOOL] Create your own binary build for your team

I just made a small app that can help you build binary version of UE4 from source build.

Download (with source): http://wp.me/p2fInN-rW

This is amazing! Thank you! This helps my development pipeline so much.

Sweet, instant download !
    LinkedIn | Nvidia GameWorks builds | 4.15.3 : Flex - HairWorks(MorphTarget support) - Volumetric Lightning - Flow - Here
    | 4.14.3 : VXGI - Flex - HairWorks - Here | WIP 4.16: VXGI - Flow - Flex - Volumetric Lightning - Here

Quote Originally Posted by BananaKing932 View Post
    This is amazing! Thank you! This helps my development pipeline so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
    Sweet, instant download !
    Thank you! . I have just updated the app. You can now see the output of Automation tool inside the app itself (this removes automation tool console window).

Nice, I've actually been using this a bit recently for trying to package builds. Very helpful. Bonus points for providing source

It would be really nice to be able to change some of the parameters of the engine build itself as well, perhaps even running Setup.Bat with custom parameters before trying to package / build. I'm thinking of customizing the InstalledEngineBuild.xml file for example to allow Server Builds and remove Starter Content / Feature Packs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Nice, I've actually been using this a bit recently for trying to package builds. Very helpful. Bonus points for providing source
    I'm really happy to hear that. Thank you.

It would be really nice to be able to change some of the parameters of the engine build itself as well, perhaps even running Setup.Bat with custom parameters before trying to package / build.
    I have already made a few changes and it now includes running setup.bat with parameters (exclude/include platform, force, prompt and other arguments). I'm on vacation for 12 days now so when I come back, I'll upload the app and push the changes.

I'm thinking of customizing the InstalledEngineBuild.xml file for example to allow Server Builds and remove Starter Content / Feature Packs.
    I recently submitted a pull request that modifies InstalledEngineBuild.xml to allow Server and Client in binary builds. You can check it out here: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/3129