User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terrain Blending Tool (based on Star Wars: Battlefront)

hello , i'm Nito , you can add a quick tuto for create this on you youtube channel

Is this available now? If so I cannot find a download link. Could you perhaps provide it or the link to your video tutorial for me?

this is awesome i really need this in my pipeline when can i buy this tool

He said it'd be free. We'll see what happens, I certainly hope he makes it free.

This shouldn't be free. I'll buy it for sure.
    Stygian Abyss Demo VR Remake

http://mrob76u.wordpress.com/

Infiltrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrob76u View Post
    This shouldn't be free. I'll buy it for sure.
    Your cake eater shouldn't be free! Let the man bless us with this thing if that is what he wants!

To everyone else, image this, with the spline tool, making awesome paths, roads, etc...

Maybe @Ali Akhbar would also get ahold of this and add it to his already amazing looking Landscape Architect if he hasn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by levikaus View Post
    Is this available now? If so I cannot find a download link. Could you perhaps provide it or the link to your video tutorial for me?
    That`s what I'm working on now : I don't want to release this tool without the proper documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by UroFox View Post
    He said it'd be free. We'll see what happens, I certainly hope he makes it free.
    Don`t worry it will be free, I'm doing an internship now and I already have a couple of job opportunities in sight, so I'm not really strapping for cash .

Samaritan
    Quote Originally Posted by OlmoPotums View Post
    Don`t worry it will be free, I'm doing an internship now and I already have a couple of job opportunities in sight, so I'm not really strapping for cash .
    Hey, congrats dude- that's great to hear!

Infiltrator
    I love it so far. Interested

Don't want for this to sound strange, but i check this post like every couple of days so here is goes:
    Is there an ETA for this tool? I'll accept it even without documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLima View Post
    I'll accept it even without documentation.
    Same, or even just a very brief documentation is fine.

dude yes lol.

I am drooling over this tool.

Infiltrator
    Can't wait for this! And yes @LuLiama, me too haha.
    Level Designer @ Avalon Games LLC, “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by OlmoPotums View Post
    I haven't managed to work out all the kinks, since Distance Fields can be pretty unstable. It's definitely still going to be free, so don't worry about that!
    Have you considered open sourcing it on github? There is a lot of talent on this forum, and it's always nice to get help with unstable stuff like the distance fields.

Samaritan
    Quote Originally Posted by hallatore View Post
    Have you considered open sourcing it on github? There is a lot of talent on this forum, and it's always nice to get help with unstable stuff like the distance fields.
    I believe OlmoPotums was talking about the unstable nature of distance fields themselves, not the code or any of that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234