Just released my first Android game built in Unreal! Check it out!

I built this game in flash several years ago and have been wanting to port it mobile for a while. Over the years I tried building it in Corona SDK, Flash AS3, and Unity but kept running into various technical and financial speed bumps. Finally I rebuilt it in Unreal a few months ago and I really like how it turned out. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

**LINK:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.OpticScatter.&hl=en

www.OpticScatter.com

Really funny :slight_smile: Congrats! :smiley:

Hey there…congrats…

Hi congrats for your game…and I have few questions since you succeeded in developing for android.

Can you share your editor settings like SDK,ndk versions .sdk manager snaps.did you downloaded standard or full option in SDK manager.

Codeworks for android version.
Engine version.
Visual studio version.

Errors you faces and how you fixed.

It might be helpful for anyone who willing to develop for android.

Thanks in advance.

Nice, great user reviews and appealing character art.

Kudos, sounds like it was a proper journey to get there.

I have to apologize so much! I gave a spotlight, but my credits got mixed up with Camera System. I said he made by accient and so I am going to issue a little note about that on the posts. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that is on the launcher, it’s great, I’ve played it way too much and it saved me on the long flights to/from GDC.

Again, my sincerest apologizes, I am really embarrassed I got your two projects mixed up!

I would also like to know. Android development has produced a lot of problems for me too.