Workflow, Your thoughts and suggestions please

Hello all, I am creating assets from scratch for the UE4 engine (4.13). Through reading and watching videos I have established the following workflow, please tell me things that are right and wrong in your opinion. I am seeking for a reliable and consistent workflow that I can standardize and push to my small team. Thank you community for your knowledge and opinions.

Step 1.
I am using Blender (2.77) to model up asset and create UV map.

Step 2.
Output all maps in .tif format (material ID, Normal, Global Normal, Ambient Occlusion, UV layout - all 2048 x 2048)

Step 3.
Export mesh to .FBX format

Step 4.
Open in Quixel suite NDO (2.2.2) and Photoshop (2015.5.1) import the mesh and the Normal, then build project. Edit project then save out Normal map.

Step 5.
Open in Quixel suite DDO (2.2.2) and Photoshop (2015.5.1) import the mesh and all textures, then build project. Assign all materials via 3DO and save out maps.

Step 6.
Open Unreal project, import mesh and maps. (generate collision upon import for simple objects, in Blender for more complicated ones.

Step 7.
Create new material using the maps and assign to asset. save.

Step 8.
This item is now in UE4 and and can be used for game, please let me know your thoughts of this workflow, thanks again community.

well only a single small suggestion . rather than a .png format for the washing machine 1 wireframe.png use any other format as these are made from photoshop tool
which acts weird with alpha and .PNG may turn textures white.

Thank you Gupta, so this sounds like a great workflow to everyone? No suggestions?

if you are following these steps i think it is good enough.

after uv unwrap u can use photoshop tool for texture

Thank your for the input, I was hoping for someone who doe this professionally to give me some pointers in ways I can improve my process. I am using Quixel at the moment for texturing and of course the occasional PS edit as needed for decals etc. I overlay them onto the Albedo layer but I think thats pretty standard.

That’s not quite the right workflow for that object.
First–you’re using a high-resolution mesh, which should not be the mesh that you use in the game, you would make a much simpler mesh from that without stuff like the rounded edges and a much lower polygon count. You would then unwrap your UV’s for your low-poly mesh and then bake a normal map from the high poly mesh to the low-poly mesh. That would make it look very similar to the high poly mesh but it would have much better performance. After that, you would do the texturing. For something like that you don’t really need Quixel to do the texturing, Quixel and Substance most benefit you when you’re doing something like worn and weathered materials, so if this object was very old and had scratched paint and edges then that’s what you would use Quixel for. Since you’re just doing basic colors you can just bake your normal map and then do basic texturing in Photoshop.
Also, it would help if you worked on your UV’s to have fewer islands, especially if you’re going to have the object as a static mesh in UE4 since it will require baked lighting.

Ok I will adjust my workflow accordingly, thank you for your time and advice.