[FREE] Realistic Tree Pack

18 Tree meshes with customizable Leaf/Bark color, Wind animation.

There are 2 Base material for Bark and leaf, and has 26 Material Instance for customizing and creating variants if needed.

Short Description:
18 High quality trees for Games. Low poly trees with Wind animation. They can be used to populate your scene.

Technical Details:
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: 2048px for Bark, 1024,1000px for leaf
Collision: Yes, Custom collision.
LODs: 2-3 (Generated using UE4, you can change setting in editor)
Number of Meshes: 18
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 2 Material and 26 Material Instance
Number of Textures: 45
Engine Compatibility: 4.13
Intended Platform: PC
Platforms Tested: Windows PC
Documentation Included: No
Average Poly Count (LOD0): 7600

Get it for free from gumroad, you can also support me by paying if you like :slight_smile: :

https://gum.co/aBLPQ

3 Likes

thanks for 100+ downloads :slight_smile:

thx very much for making them !!

Awesome work!!!

THX for sharing :smiley:

Thanks for the kind word. :slight_smile:

Happy new year. And thanks for whooping 500+ downloads.

Great Thanks!

Really nice pack, thanks.

Are we able to use this in a game? The trees look very nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Sorry for this super late reply. but yes you are free to use this in your game.

Thank you for sharing, these are great.

Great Asset Pack… Many Thanks

What licence do these fall under? Unfortunately without a licence declaration anyone using these puts themselves at risk of being lawyer fodder.

Hi, i had no intention of doing something like that. But i think you have a point.
I am not sure what license should it fall under.
But here are the permissions for this asset:

You are free to use it on a commercial and non-commercial projects.
No attribution required.
You can not sell the asset directly. you can use it in your project which you can sell however you like.

I think this should be enough. As i said you can use it however you want, just don’t sell the asset directly.

LazerTale could you tell me how to import these? Because when I import them the materials and meshes turn grey. Please help?

Is it because shaders are still compiling?
I haven’t updated this packages for latest UE4 version, so it might not work exactly. Can you share some screenshots?

I’m trying to learn how to download 3D pixel on unreal engine, and I need help figuring it out. Thanks!

Thanks for your work, it really awesome!

Hi there,

I’m having trouble when placing them and trying to build lighting.
For some reason i always get errors about overlapping UVs even when just placing 1 tree, and the side of the trees with the shadow are alot darker then what it should be.
Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?

it is natural, the tree UVS are overlapped to save uv space. Do not include trees while building lighting .