FUSE Character costumes for UNREAL

Mods - I thank you for letting Arteria post here, and I will now just create one thread - this one, which will house all the FUSE characters that I wish to promote keeping things tidy and reducing forum posts in courtesy.
Many unreal users from the community use the characters and have found them useful for their projects - so its with thanks that you allow me to post here

3 NEW FUSE COSTUME RELEASES.

Sorceress for FUSE - This costume whilst working in a typical fantasy setting, would also be great for steampunk styled too.

Pack features 4 costume items - Dress, Trousers, Belt, Boots. All pre configured in FUSE with the full scene including depicting all the clothing, as show in the promo pics

A second release:

Medieval Lady for FUSE**
Medieval Lady Costume featuring the Dress & Belt costume items. All pre configured for FUSE

Finally our Third release today:
Medieval Scribe

Great for use in UNREAL via the FBX provided via AutoRig.

Sorceress Product Page:
Price: $8

/f-u-s-e/products/sorceress

Medieval Lady Product Page
PriceL $8
/f-u-s-e/products/medieval-ladyp

Medieval Scribe Product Page
Price $8

New release today - Elven Warrior Armour costume - fully customisable and modular for FUSE.

Brand new release today, Elven Warrior costume for FUSE - This set contains:
Costume Elements Included

Helmet
Helmet Plume
Robe
Shoulder Armour
Wrist Armour
Torso Armour
Leg Armour
Boots
Body Chainmail

Purchase now for just $15 - Everything already set up for FUSE. After download, simply drop the files into your FUSE project ‘cloths’ folder, and the items will show for you - scene provided with fully costumes character, as shown in the promo pics. Either export this out, or customise as you wish!

Purchase below:

HI all

Firstly, as a continued thank you for support - any customer can choose a free pack today from the site. Email with your request.

We have released a new FUSE costume set - this time, focussing on sci fi

THE SCI FI MARINE

Pack can be purchased for $9.99 from the below link

NEW COSTUME RELEASE - Medieaval BlackSmith

Now the same costume utilising the Male Brute Bodyform

Medieval BlackSmith for FUSE
See how great the costume works too, on different body proportions in the fuse editor - In the promo pics, you can see the standard Male Fit character, then we simply swapped the base body to the Male Brute character, which is a much larger proportioned body, and the BlackSmith costume conforms to the new body size with no problem. This is the beauty of fuse!

•Apron
•Gloves
•Arm Bracelet
•Trousers
•Boots
•Belt
•Pliers

Product Cost: $9.99
Product Page:

Starting our 1920s inspired costumes, we have released the 1920s Female - This first costume release in this series, an authentic styled costume from that era, and would also be great to use as a basis for a Physic Horror Investigator Costume if you are working on a Horror based project in that timezone.

Pack costs just $8.99
Purchase below:

Another new release today - 1960s Female Costume

1960s Female

This authentic styled 1960s female costume, is provided with the following Costume elements:

On the dress, we have especially set up the material and its respective colourmap, so that there are two areas - Stripes A, Stripes B - simply adjust each Stripes setting to alternate between whatever colours you choose, or you can simply choose the same material for each Stripe and have the dress feature one colour or single patten design

Product costs just $8.99

New Costume release - 1920s Female Style B

Purchase below at $8.99

Crusader

This authentic styled Crusader Costume has been meticulously researched and great attention to detail and care has been followed to produce this great looking costume for FUSE.

HIGHLY CUSTOMISABLE & MODULAR

This costume is highly modular with the many elements included as in the list below. Each item is a separate mesh so you can layer and create different looks - perhaps you want the Crusader just in his under chainmail suit, or perhaps with the Tabbard over, but no helmet - this can all be done!.

The Tabbard Cross Decal Is also a separate mesh! and we intend to produce many different variations shortly for different division uniforms within the Crusaders.

Tabard
Helmet
Chainmail undergarments
Chainmail Trousers
Gloves
Shoes
SwordHolder
Sword
Belt B for SwordHolder
Tabbard Cross Decal

Pack costs $12.99

Purchase page:
/f-u-s-e/products/crusader-1

@Arteria3d: Nice costumes, as usual your assets are always good and work well.

On a side note, please can you check my user account (it is under the user novogeek), I am having a few issues. Thanks.

I did email but I might have mucked up on my side … thought while you were on here I would catch you quickly. 8-}

EDIT: Thanks … all is good and I am able to access everything again. Thanks for the help. 8-}

Sorry to hear your having problems, did your email me at?
I always reply to emails in minutes if in my own timezone and I’m available and within 8 hours any other time.
I’ve just emailed you

Ive Reset your password for you too.

@Arteria3d: How do you actually use the FUSE items … I have tried numerous models and I am getting an error.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: As usual was a champ and helped me through email. Good job … still love the assets and the Crusader FUSE Model … now that is awesome. 8-}

Hi

Yes, that’s wrong.

I have a video on my leather armour fuse page which shows you if you want to take a look

However here are the steps to get the costumes to work:

In the file menu, you will see ‘Browse imported files’ - and once open, in the explorer you will see a folder named ‘cloths’

This houses all the costume files - so after downloading my costumes, place all the contents of the cloths folder I provide into the fuse installation cloth folder

There is also a fuse scene file, which loads the costume as per promotional images - this can go anywhere

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0181/5695/products/VicGentB_1_1024x1024.png?v=1484498869?1484499164546

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0181/5695/products/VicGentB_3_1024x1024.png?v=1484498869

Victorian Gentleman B

An authentic styled Victorian Gentleman Costume Set. Perfect for Victorian scenes, and steampunk scenes alike.

This Victorian Getleman Costume set shown in the promo pics, already set up in FUSE format. After download, simply unzip the FUSE files into the FUSE library folder, and they will appear in your FUSE Project as modular armour pieces, ready to be clothed onto your character. The pack features 6 elements, including:

• TopHat
  • Jacket
  • Bow Tie
  • Trousers
  • Shoes

Purchase at $6 from the link below

New FUSE Costume release today

Medieval Ranger

Today, Arteria3d release the ‘Medieval Ranger’ costume for FUSE. The pack provides you with everything shown in the promo pics, and all items are already imported into fuse, and we provide the FUSE converted assets for you. Simply load the provided scenefile into fuse, and the costume loads, as depicted in the promo pics. Then, you can export as is, or change and alter materials to suit your liking

Pack can be purchased for $12

An image, showcasing the same costume that fits to the female avatar with ease.

Pack can be purchased for $12

Those are awesome. What version of Fuse are you using? The old 1.3 or the Adobe version? Also do you have a link on how to make clothes for Fuse Models? Love the ability to make a great looking human model rather easy but the clothing that comes with it is well limited to say the least lol. Amazing work though.

Thank you for your nice and supportive comments. I never thought of creating a video tutorial on how to make clothes!
My pipeline is - use Hexagon 3d(long time user over a decade!) to model the clothing, then unwrap in either unwrap3d or quick unwrap in zbrush, then sculpt the clothing in mudbpox
Im excited about the thought of doing a video tutorial for sale on the site!

I use FUSE CC

New release today - Wise Old Wizard

Purchase at just $11.99 from the below link:
/f-u-s-e/products/wise-old-wizard-for-fuse?variant=38338362639

Today we release a Mages Robe costume for FUSE.
The costume features a detail pattern as depicted on the promo pics, of which can be shown or hidden dependent on how you want the Robe to look.

Pack can be purchased for just $9.99 from below link

Also, a special ‘Easter Egg’ in this thread - any customer who send the code ‘FUSED!’ to can have a 1 year membership for just $15.99