A really good Marble/alabaster material

While playing around with MAterials, on a interior project I am doing, I placed a few “statues” around the room. I really wanted them to have a nice SSS glowing and sparkly marble/alabaster look.
I sent a few days trying to get this one right. And I think I have come up with a great solution, and would like to share this with everyone.

The only prerequisite is that you need to have 2 Ambient occlusion or cavity maps done for the mesh. (It not only helps with the color as well as showing off some details), and you need to create a Noise texture and make a normal map from that (this is easily done in Photoshop or gimp-- it just needs to be pretty grainy and not too contrasty)

Side note: The mesh Normal map I used was done by baking a High res model over a low res model. But any normal map will do.

I have only used this with a skylight (static) and no other lights directly pointed at them, so I don’t know how this would light with say a spot light , might be good, might be bad, dunno. But it’s a good mat.

So here is a screen shot of how to set this up. Enjoy, and post what you may have done with it and tell me if it works or not.