First little Demo! Work in progress - could you help?

Hey all. I’ve been lurking here since quite a bit of time. But I’ve never had the time to make something easy, like a demo.
Currently I’m working on a production team which has gave me the tools (and have a bit of time) to make something.
So I’m studying the use of toon shaders for marketing purposes and learning to use Blender.

I’m a fan of Anime, not obsessively, but anyways. So to learn Blender I used Daniel’s tutorial of anime modeling (for quite a long time I wished to make a 3d anime model).
I am finishing modelling Sinon from Sword Art Online and I’m planning to put her on a tiny demo of UE, so I can learn how to use it also.

So, while I’m currently finishing her I’m studying how to make 3D shading like Arc System Works’ Guilty Gear Xrd.
I know I have to edit normals and stuff, but I can’t seem to be able to do it on blender so I’m gonna use Maya for that.

Any ideas on how I could proceed? I’m uploading some screenshots to the thread too. I hope the community here can give me some tips to make my first playable demo, even if it’s simple.

Thanks in advance!