How long is too long to wait for a response from ?

It has been over a week since I submitted my last round of updates for Look Alive and Skeletronix but I never get anything beside auto-generated confirmation messages when I email. No human ever confirms the emails were received. No human ever confirms files are being processed. No eta for when the marketplace will be updated. What are most people’s experiences like when trying to update their products? Is this typical?

If you’ve gone a week without receiving a response, contact @Smarkoff and she should be able to assist you. =)

[=;613687]
It has been over a week since I submitted my last round of updates for Look Alive and Skeletronix but I never get anything beside auto-generated confirmation messages when I email. No human ever confirms the emails were received. No human ever confirms files are being processed. No eta for when the marketplace will be updated. What are most people’s experiences like when trying to update their products? Is this typical?
[/]

I’ve been waiting 2 weeks on an updated source delivery (hell, in the mean time, I’ve sent them a newer version with more functionality too), and 3 weeks halfway through the process of a new item, so… you’re not alone.

Ahh, yes. This is the eternal battle. By the time I get responses I don’t even know which version they are talking about in the email I get.

Hi ,

Usually, we will try to respond to you within 2-3 business days. If after that time you do not hear back, please post to the ticket again so it updates in our system. Please keep in mind that we typically do not have staff available on weekends, so you won’t hear anything during this time. If you have further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to or myself and we’ll be happy to help you.

[= ;613968]
Hi ,

Usually, we will try to respond to you within 2-3 business days. If after that time you do not hear back, please post to the ticket again so it updates in our system. Please keep in mind that we typically do not have staff available on weekends, so you won’t hear anything during this time. If you have further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to or myself and we’ll be happy to help you.
[/]

I did that with both tickets on the 20th. No responses as of yet.

[=;614026]
I did that with both tickets on the 20th. No responses as of yet.
[/]

Please pm me the email address you use for the tickets and try updating the ticket once more. I’ll take a look and see what’s going on.