Linking Bullet Physics with Unreal Engine 4

Hello guys,

I wanted to seek for help regarding the linking of Bullet Physics with Unreal Engine.
To be honest, I never really got myself into the details of linking libraries and dll’s with Unreal Engine, but all the common ways and tutorials I found don’t seem to work.

There are a couple of things I tried:

1.) I build the Bullet Solutions.
2.) 1.) I added the necessary projects BulletDynamics, BulletCollision and LinearMath to the Game-Project Solution and setup those three as dependencies for the Game-Project.
2.) 2.) I went to the Game.build.cs and added the PublicIncludeDirectory Path of the source code and linked the three libraries of the named projects (Dynamics, Collision, LinearMath), from both /bin folder and /build3/lib, where the first one throw me errors of MT MD mismatch (MultiThreaded in conflict with Multi-Threaded DLL), but the second try with the .lib from the build3/lib/ folder seems to “work”. Except they don’t. They give no loading conflicts, but altough the headers are found and can be opened, also the cpp equivalents, the compiler throws me unresolved external symbols for everything I use of Bullet.
2.) 3.) I tried copying the source of bullet into my game-source, but this seems to have the same results as Try 2.). Am I missing a step here?

Has anyone experience with linking bullet, or has an idea what could be my issue?

Thanks a lot!

Okay, I got it working. For anyone from the future who also has this problem, just copy the bullet source into your main source folder, eg ProjectName/Source/ProjectName/BulletSourceHere.
Then you have to get through a nasty thing and add #include “ProjectsPrecompiledHeader.h” to all .cpp files as the first include. (Just look at your other cpp files)
In your project.build.cs add this line:
PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(new string] { “Full or composed path to source folder/Bullet3Common” });

1 Like

I’m trying to insert Bullet Physics engine in UE, but I’ve encoutered your same problems, Now I’ve found this thread and after some tests I’ve few questions.

As you described, I’m importing the Bullet’s source code (/bullet3/src) to engine source code third party library path: /UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Bullet/bullet3/src

then I’ve created Bullet.Build.cs file that is:

using System.IO;
using System;
using UnrealBuildTool;

public class Bullet : ModuleRules
{

public Bullet(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
    {

string BulletBaseDir = UEBuildConfiguration.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "Bullet/";

string IncludePath = BulletBaseDir + "bullet3/src/";

PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(new string] { IncludePath + "Bullet3Common", IncludePath + "etc..." });
    }
}

When I try to build UE4 I get this error for each cpp file:
>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1): error : Expected btSoftBody.h to be first header included.

I’ve tryed to include in each cpp file #include “ProjectsPrecompiledHeader.h” as you written above, but it return always the same error.

How do you have resolved this problem?

However thanks for this thread!!

1 Like

That’s related to recent engine changes. Adding this to your Bullet module rules constructor should sort it, assuming engine modules respect this setting in the same way as project modules:

bEnforceIWYU = false;

1 Like

Very good, The project is building now. I hope it’ll finish without error.
However I’ve removed include “ProjectsPrecompiledHeader.h” but it’s required? why I’ve to use it?

1 Like

Is that a header inside your own module? If so, and you don’t want your own pch, remove that header, all includes of it, and add this to your Build.cs:

PCHUsage = PCHUsageMode.UseExplicitOrSharedPCHs;

1 Like

This header #include “ProjectsPrecompiledHeader.h” is specified by @ in the second post, I don’t know what it is its use.
However I’ve resolved the problem of header checking with your advice, but now I’ve another problem: #include <CL/cl.h> is missing (this header is releted to library OpenCL).

D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/Initialize/b3OpenCLInclude.h(34): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'CL/cl.h': No such file or directory

When I build Bullet Physics using CMake I don’t get this problem, so I need import this library that should already be in the source /src/Bullet3OpenCL

Now I’m trying to fix this issue

1 Like

As mentioned here https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/17 Bullet doesn’t need the installation of OpenCL becouse it has “clew”, and for use it I’ve added this Definitions.Add(“B3_USE_CLEW=1”); to build.cs file.

The library now is compiled correctly, but for a reason it returns this error

1>------ Build started: Project: ShaderCompileWorker, Configuration: Development_Program x64 ------
1>  Target is up to date
1>  Deploying ShaderCompileWorker Win64 Development...
1>  Total build time: 0.17 seconds (NoActionsToExecute executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>------ Build started: Project: UE4, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>  Performing 1 actions (4 in parallel)
2>  [1/1] Link UE4Editor-Bullet.dll
2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Bullet.suppressed.exp
2>  Total build time: 6.22 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3075: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Do you know what cause this error?

During the compilation it was fired a lot of warnings for Bullet files, can these warnings cause the problem written above?

This is the full compilation log, where there are all Warnings, that for the most part are because I must define all macros

1>------ Build started: Project: ShaderCompileWorker, Configuration: Development_Program x64 ------
1>  Creating makefile for ShaderCompileWorker (no existing makefile)
1>  Target is up to date
1>  Total build time: 6.33 seconds (NoActionsToExecute executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>------ Build started: Project: UE4, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>  Creating makefile for UE4Editor (no existing makefile)
2>  Performing 946 actions (4 in parallel)
2>  gim_memory.cpp
2>  gim_contact.cpp
2>  gim_box_set.cpp
2>  btGImpactQuantizedBvh.cpp
2>  btGImpactShape.cpp
2>  gim_tri_collision.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btTriangleShape.h(150): warning C4456: declaration of 'dist' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btTriangleShape.h(136): note: see declaration of 'dist'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btTriangleShape.h(150): warning C4456: declaration of 'dist' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btTriangleShape.h(136): note: see declaration of 'dist'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(34): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(51): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(59): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(70): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(197): warning C4100: 'resultCallback': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(197): warning C4100: 'rayTo': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactShape.cpp(197): warning C4100: 'rayFrom': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
2>  btGImpactBvh.cpp
2>  PCH.Engine.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(229): warning C4100: 'shape1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(228): warning C4100: 'shape0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(904): warning C4100: 'resultOut': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(904): warning C4100: 'dispatchInfo': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(904): warning C4100: 'body1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\Gimpact\btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp(904): warning C4100: 'body0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btGenericPoolAllocator.cpp
2>  btContactProcessing.cpp
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\INCLUDE\limits.h(80): warning C4668: '__STDC_WANT_SECURE_LIB__' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  btTriangleShapeEx.cpp
2>  btContinuousConvexCollision.cpp
2>  btRaycastVehicle.cpp
2>  btGjkConvexCast.cpp
2>  btGjkEpa2.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btGjkEpa2.cpp(992): warning C4457: declaration of 'margin' hides function parameter
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btGjkEpa2.cpp(967): note: see declaration of 'margin'
2>  btGjkEpaPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp
2>  btGjkPairDetector.cpp
2>  btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp
2>  btPersistentManifold.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp(99): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp(84): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp(116): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp(84): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>  btPolyhedralContactClipping.cpp
2>  btRaycastCallback.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btPolyhedralContactClipping.cpp(501): warning C4456: declaration of 'point' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\NarrowPhaseCollision\btPolyhedralContactClipping.cpp(480): note: see declaration of 'point'
2>  btSubSimplexConvexCast.cpp
2>  btVoronoiSimplexSolver.cpp
2>  btKinematicCharacterController.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Character\btKinematicCharacterController.cpp(707): warning C4100: 'collisionWorld': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Character\btKinematicCharacterController.cpp(947): warning C4100: 'debugDrawer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btConeTwistConstraint.cpp
2>  btConvexCast.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(208): warning C4456: declaration of 'k' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(152): note: see declaration of 'k'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(232): warning C4456: declaration of 'k' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(152): note: see declaration of 'k'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(596): warning C4456: declaration of 'b2Axis2' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(544): note: see declaration of 'b2Axis2'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(868): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(913): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(973): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btConeTwistConstraint.cpp(975): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>  btUniformScalingShape.cpp
2>  btPolyhedralConvexShape.cpp
2>  btTriangleMesh.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btPolyhedralConvexShape.cpp(219): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btTriangleMesh.cpp(73): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'int' to 'const unsigned short', possible loss of dataD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btPolyhedralConvexShape.cpp(205): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>
2>  btConvex2dShape.cpp
2>  btConvexHullShape.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btSerializer.h(489): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>  btConvexInternalShape.cpp
2>  btConvexPointCloudShape.cpp
2>  btConvexPolyhedron.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPointCloudShape.cpp(112): warning C4100: 'pb': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPointCloudShape.cpp(112): warning C4100: 'pa': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPointCloudShape.cpp(112): warning C4100: 'i': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPolyhedron.cpp(117): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'int' to 'short', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPolyhedron.cpp(144): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'int' to 'short', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPolyhedron.cpp(148): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'int' to 'short', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPolyhedron.cpp(255): warning C4456: declaration of 'Step' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btConvexPolyhedron.cpp(234): note: see declaration of 'Step'
2>  btConvexShape.cpp
2>  btConvexTriangleMeshShape.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletcollision\collisionshapes\btTriangleShape.h(150): warning C4456: declaration of 'dist' hides previous local declaration
2>  d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletcollision\collisionshapes\btTriangleShape.h(136): note: see declaration of 'dist'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletcollision\collisionshapes\btCapsuleShape.h(49): warning C4100: 'collisionMargin': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btCylinderShape.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletcollision\collisionshapes\btconvexshape.cpp(368): warning C4702: unreachable code
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.h(133): warning C4702: unreachable code
2>  btEmptyShape.cpp
2>  btHeightfieldTerrainShape.cpp
2>  btMinkowskiSumShape.cpp
2>  btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape.cpp
2>  btMultiSphereShape.cpp
2>  btOptimizedBvh.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btSerializer.h(489): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btOptimizedBvh.cpp(363): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btOptimizedBvh.cpp(294): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>  btContactConstraint.cpp
2>  btScaledBvhTriangleMeshShape.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btContactConstraint.cpp(44): warning C4100: 'info': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btContactConstraint.cpp(49): warning C4100: 'info': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btScaledBvhTriangleMeshShape.cpp(117): warning C4100: 'inertia': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btScaledBvhTriangleMeshShape.cpp(117): warning C4100: 'mass': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btShapeHull.cpp
2>  btSphereShape.cpp
2>  btStaticPlaneShape.cpp
2>  btStridingMeshInterface.cpp
2>  btTetrahedronShape.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(269): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(229): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(287): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(229): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(308): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(339): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btStridingMeshInterface.cpp(358): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  btTriangleBuffer.cpp
2>  btTriangleCallback.cpp
2>  btTriangleIndexVertexArray.cpp
2>  btTriangleIndexVertexMaterialArray.cpp
2>  btTriangleMeshShape.cpp
2>  btFixedConstraint.cpp
2>  btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(73): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(71): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(78): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(87): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(85): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btGeneric6DofConstraint.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp(98): warning C4100: 'stackAlloc': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp(1388): warning C4456: declaration of 'tr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp(1382): note: see declaration of 'tr'
2>  btWheelInfo.cpp
2>  IDMath.cpp
2>  MultiBodyTree.cpp
2>  MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details/IDLinearMathInterface.hpp(46): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'const btScalar', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details/IDLinearMathInterface.hpp(120): warning C4100: 'rows': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details/IDLinearMathInterface.hpp(46): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'const btScalar', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details/IDLinearMathInterface.hpp(120): warning C4100: 'rows': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\IDMath.cpp(218): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'double' to 'idScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\IDMath.cpp(218): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'double' to 'const idScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\IDMath.cpp(378): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\IDMath.cpp(414): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\MultiBodyTree.cpp(236): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'const btScalar', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details/IDLinearMathInterface.hpp(120): warning C4100: 'rows': unreferenced formal parameterMultiBodyTreeInitCache.cpp
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(742): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'const double' to 'const idScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(759): warning C4456: declaration of 'Jac_JR' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(718): note: see declaration of 'Jac_JR'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(760): warning C4456: declaration of 'Jac_JT' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(719): note: see declaration of 'Jac_JT'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletInverseDynamics\details\MultiBodyTreeImpl.cpp(767): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'const double' to 'const idScalar', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletinversedynamics\details\multibodytreeimpl.cpp(612): warning C4702: unreachable code
2>  btDefaultSoftBodySolver.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btCapsuleShape.h(49): warning C4100: 'collisionMargin': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody/btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btDefaultSoftBodySolver.cpp(38): warning C4100: 'bMove': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btDefaultSoftBodySolver.cpp(43): warning C4100: 'forceUpdate': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btDefaultSoftBodySolver.cpp(65): warning C4100: 'solverdt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btSoftBody.cpp
2>  btSoftBodyConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'numVectors': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'supportVerticesOut': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'vectors': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(147): warning C4100: 'inertia': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(147): warning C4100: 'mass': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 'aabbMax': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 'aabbMin': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 't': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.h(128): warning C4100: 'manifoldArray': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics/Featherstone/btMultiBodyConstraint.h(96): warning C4100: 'frameInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics/Featherstone/btMultiBodyConstraint.h(97): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics/Featherstone/btMultiBodyConstraint.h(186): warning C4100: 'ratio': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(527): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(622): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1098): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1042): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1105): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1042): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1210): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1196): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1226): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1210): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1298): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1210): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1366): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1196): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1475): warning C4456: declaration of 'ni' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1393): note: see declaration of 'ni'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1499): warning C4456: declaration of 'ni' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1393): note: see declaration of 'ni'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1523): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1393): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1561): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1393): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1576): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1393): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1590): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1594): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1810): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1744): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1829): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1744): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1829): warning C4456: declaration of 'ni' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody/btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameterD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1744): note: see declaration of 'ni'
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1931): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1856): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1931): warning C4456: declaration of 'ni' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(1856): note: see declaration of 'ni'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2025): warning C4100: 'rayTo': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2502): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2474): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2528): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2474): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2558): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2541): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2603): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2541): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2625): warning C4456: declaration of 'n' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2546): note: see declaration of 'n'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2766): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2793): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2806): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2836): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2851): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2883): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(2925): warning C4100: 'dt': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'numVectors': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3004): warning C4100: 'ti': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'supportVerticesOut': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3088): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of datad:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(143): warning C4100: 'vectors': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3025): warning C4100: 'ti': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(147): warning C4100: 'inertia': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(147): warning C4100: 'mass': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 'aabbMax': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 'aabbMin': unreferenced formal parameterD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3097): warning C4100: 'ti': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyInternals.h(150): warning C4100: 't': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3130): warning C4100: 'ti': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3334): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3324): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3335): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3326): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3385): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3386): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3410): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3431): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3455): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3510): warning C4456: declaration of 'sz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3496): note: see declaration of 'sz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3511): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3497): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3512): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3498): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3529): warning C4456: declaration of 'sz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3496): note: see declaration of 'sz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3530): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3497): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3531): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3498): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3590): warning C4456: declaration of 'numElem' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3548): note: see declaration of 'numElem'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3591): warning C4456: declaration of 'sz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3549): note: see declaration of 'sz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3592): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3550): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3593): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3551): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3604): warning C4456: declaration of 'numElem' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3548): note: see declaration of 'numElem'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3605): warning C4456: declaration of 'sz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3549): note: see declaration of 'sz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3606): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3550): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3607): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3551): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(198): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(170): note: see declaration of 'i'D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3618): warning C4456: declaration of 'numElem' hides previous local declaration
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3619): warning C4456: declaration of 'sz' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(314): warning C4456: declaration of 'scl' hides previous local declarationD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3620): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(165): note: see declaration of 'scl'D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3550): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3621): warning C4456: declaration of 'memPtr' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(332): warning C4456: declaration of 'scl' hides previous local declarationD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBody.cpp(3551): note: see declaration of 'memPtr'
2>
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(165): note: see declaration of 'scl'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(335): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(170): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(378): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(170): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(574): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(575): warning C4244: '=': conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(1044): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(1024): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(1123): warning C4100: 'bfacesfromtetras': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(1121): warning C4100: 'bfacelinks': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp(1119): warning C4100: 'face': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftRigidCollisionAlgorithm.h(50): warning C4100: 'manifoldArray': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBodyConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.h(128): warning C4100: 'manifoldArray': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(73): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(71): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'btSoftMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(78): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(87): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(85): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3043) : warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'rigidCol' used
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3043): warning C4703: potentially uninitialized local pointer variable 'rigidCol' used
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3085): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'multibodyLinkCol' used
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration.cpp(68): warning C4456: declaration of 'mem' hides previous local declarationd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3085) : warning C4703: potentially uninitialized local pointer variable 'multibodyLinkCol' used
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3088): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'deltaV' used
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody\btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration.cpp(28): note: see declaration of 'mem'd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btsoftbody.cpp(3088) : warning C4703: potentially uninitialized local pointer variable 'deltaV' used
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(73): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(71): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(78): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(87): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btThreads.h(85): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletSoftBody/btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btSoftRigidCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftRigidCollisionAlgorithm.h(50): warning C4100: 'manifoldArray': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletsoftbody\btSoftBody.h(708): warning C4100: 'collisionShape': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btSoftRigidDynamicsWorld.cpp
2>  btSoftSoftCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
2>  btAlignedAllocator.cpp
2>  btConvexHull.cpp
2>  btConvexHullComputer.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1007): warning C4456: declaration of 'dx' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(902): note: see declaration of 'dx'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1008): warning C4456: declaration of 'dy' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(903): note: see declaration of 'dy'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1009): warning C4456: declaration of 'dz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(904): note: see declaration of 'dz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1047): warning C4456: declaration of 'bmin' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(881): note: see declaration of 'bmin'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1048): warning C4456: declaration of 'bmax' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(882): note: see declaration of 'bmax'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1060): warning C4456: declaration of 'dx' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(902): note: see declaration of 'dx'
2>  btGeometryUtil.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1061): warning C4456: declaration of 'dy' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(903): note: see declaration of 'dy'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(1062): warning C4456: declaration of 'dz' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(904): note: see declaration of 'dz'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHullComputer.cpp(725): warning C4458: declaration of 'arraySize' hides class member
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHullComputer.cpp(701): note: see declaration of 'btConvexHullInternal::Pool<btConvexHullInternal::Edge>::arraySize'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHullComputer.cpp(726): note: while compiling class template member function 'void btConvexHullInternal::Pool<btConvexHullInternal::Edge>::setArraySize(int)'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHullComputer.cpp(2050): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void btConvexHullInternal::Pool<btConvexHullInternal::Edge>::setArraySize(int)' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHullComputer.cpp(763): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'btConvexHullInternal::Pool<btConvexHullInternal::Edge>' being compiled
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(271): warning C4456: declaration of 's' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(258): note: see declaration of 's'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(486): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'int maxdirsterid<btVector3>(const T *,int,const T &,btAlignedObjectArray<int> &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=btVector3
2>          ]
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(272): warning C4456: declaration of 'c' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btConvexHull.cpp(259): note: see declaration of 'c'
2>  btPolarDecomposition.cpp
2>  btQuickprof.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(73): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(71): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(78): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(87): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(85): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\winnt.h(17005): warning C4668: '_APISET_RTLSUPPORT_VER' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\interlockedapi.h(73): warning C4668: '_APISET_INTERLOCKED_VER' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\processthreadsapi.h(1170): warning C4668: '_WIN32_WINNT_WINTHRESHOLD' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\securitybaseapi.h(357): warning C4668: '_APISET_SECURITYBASE_VER' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\securitybaseapi.h(472): warning C4668: '_APISET_SECURITYBASE_VER' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\securitybaseapi.h(1302): warning C4668: '_APISET_SECURITYBASE_VER' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  btSerializer.cpp
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\include\um\winbase.h(8618): warning C4668: 'NTDDI_WIN7SP1' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btQuickprof.cpp(649): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btQuickprof.cpp(631): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btQuickprof.cpp(688): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  btSerializer64.cpp
2>  btThreads.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btThreads.h(85): warning C4100: 'mutex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(21): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_OPENMP' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(28): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_PPL' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(38): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_TBB' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(50): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(431): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(429): warning C4100: 'grainSize': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(467): warning C4100: 'numThreads': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(468): warning C4100: 'grainSize': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(476): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_OPENMP' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(526): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_TBB' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(601): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_PPL' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(691): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_OPENMP' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(703): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_TBB' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btThreads.cpp(715): warning C4668: 'BT_USE_PPL' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  btVector3.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(29): warning C4668: 'DEBUG' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(65): warning C4668: 'DEBUG' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(179): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(184): warning C4267: '-=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned long', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(427): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(450): warning C4668: 'DEBUG' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(564): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(569): warning C4267: '-=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned long', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath\btVector3.cpp(815): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'long', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(403): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'z' used
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(791): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'z' used
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(790): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'x' used
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(402): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'x' used
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(790): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'y' used
2>  clew.c
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\linearmath\btvector3.cpp(402): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'y' used
2>  btMLCPSolver.cpp
2>  btGearConstraint.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\mlcpsolvers\btSolveProjectedGaussSeidel.h(62): warning C4456: declaration of 'j' hides previous local declaration
2>  d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\mlcpsolvers\btSolveProjectedGaussSeidel.h(48): note: see declaration of 'j'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btMLCPSolver.cpp(457): warning C4456: declaration of 'c' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btMLCPSolver.cpp(347): note: see declaration of 'c'
2>  btLemkeAlgorithm.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btLemkeAlgorithm.cpp(298): warning C4100: 'basis': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(455): warning C4100: 'colend': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(456): note: while compiling class template member function 'void btMatrixX<float>::setSubMatrix(int,int,int,int,const btVectorX<float> &)'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btLemkeAlgorithm.cpp(94): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void btMatrixX<float>::setSubMatrix(int,int,int,int,const btVectorX<float> &)' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(541): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'btMatrixX<float>' being compiled
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(455): warning C4100: 'rowend': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(443): warning C4100: 'colend': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(444): note: while compiling class template member function 'void btMatrixX<float>::setSubMatrix(int,int,int,int,const btMatrixX<float> &)'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btLemkeAlgorithm.cpp(91): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void btMatrixX<float>::setSubMatrix(int,int,int,int,const btMatrixX<float> &)' being compiled
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btMatrixX.h(443): warning C4100: 'rowend': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btMultiBodySliderConstraint.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(96): warning C4100: 'frameInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(97): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(186): warning C4100: 'ratio': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btGeneric6DofSpring2Constraint.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btGeneric6DofSpring2Constraint.cpp(617): warning C4100: 'limot': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btGeneric6DofSpring2Constraint.cpp(786): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'double' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>  btGeneric6DofSpringConstraint.cpp
2>  btHinge2Constraint.cpp
2>  btHingeConstraint.cpp
2>  btNNCGConstraintSolver.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\bthingeconstraint.cpp(328): warning C4702: unreachable code
2>  btPoint2PointConstraint.cpp
2>  btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp
2>  btSliderConstraint.cpp
2>  btSolve2LinearConstraint.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(541): warning C4100: 'colObj1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(541): warning C4100: 'colObj0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(650): warning C4100: 'relaxation': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(650): warning C4100: 'colObj1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(650): warning C4100: 'colObj0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(649): warning C4100: 'rel_pos2': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(649): warning C4100: 'rel_pos1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(649): warning C4100: 'cp': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(737): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1341): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'debugDrawer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'numConstraints': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'constraints': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'numManifolds': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'manifoldPtr': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'numBodies': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1873): warning C4100: 'bodies': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1959): warning C4100: 'numBodies': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\ConstraintSolver\btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp(1959): warning C4100: 'bodies': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btTypedConstraint.cpp
2>  btUniversalConstraint.cpp
2>  btConeShape.cpp
2>  btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp
2>  btRigidBody.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btRigidBody.cpp(281): warning C4100: 'w0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp(60): warning C4100: 'stackAlloc': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp(94): warning C4100: 'islandId': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp(118): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  btSimpleDynamicsWorld.cpp
2>  btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimpleDynamicsWorld.cpp(174): warning C4100: 'action': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimpleDynamicsWorld.cpp(179): warning C4100: 'action': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btMultiBody.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp(330): warning C4456: declaration of 'idx' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp(303): note: see declaration of 'idx'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp(350): warning C4456: declaration of 'idx' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp(303): note: see declaration of 'idx'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp(275): warning C4100: 'dispatcher': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btMultiBodyConstraint.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(96): warning C4100: 'frameInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(97): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameterD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btSerializer.h(489): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(186): warning C4100: 'ratio': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.cpp(66): warning C4100: 'cfmSlip': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBody.cpp(1299): warning C4456: declaration of 'tmp' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBody.cpp(1285): note: see declaration of 'tmp'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBody.cpp(1350): warning C4456: declaration of 'tmp' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBody.cpp(1336): note: see declaration of 'tmp'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBody.cpp(1686): warning C4458: declaration of 'm_dofCount' hides class member
2>  d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBody.h(711): note: see declaration of 'btMultiBody::m_dofCount'
2>  btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(97): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp(216): warning C4100: 'cfmSlip': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp(216): warning C4100: 'desiredVelocity': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp(606): warning C4100: 'cfmSlip': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp(606): warning C4100: 'desiredVelocity': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraintSolver.cpp(792): warning C4189: 'penetration': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(27): warning C4100: 'mask': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(27): warning C4100: 'group': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(146): warning C4456: declaration of 'col' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(138): note: see declaration of 'col'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(161): warning C4456: declaration of 'col' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(155): note: see declaration of 'col'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(479): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(415): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(632): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(479): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(648): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(479): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(680): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(415): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(715): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(739): warning C4456: declaration of 'b' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(731): note: see declaration of 'b'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(941): warning C4456: declaration of 'bod' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld.cpp(925): note: see declaration of 'bod'
2>  btMultiBodyFixedConstraint.cpp
2>  btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.h(91): warning C4100: 'drawer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(23): warning C4100: 'frameInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(23): warning C4100: 'frameInA': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(23): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(23): warning C4100: 'pivotInA': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(113): warning C4189: 'kd': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(112): warning C4189: 'kp': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(111): warning C4189: 'erp': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(123): warning C4189: 'currentVelocity': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyGearConstraint.cpp(122): warning C4189: 'currentPosition': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>  btMultiBodyJointLimitConstraint.cpp
2>  btMultiBodyJointMotor.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(96): warning C4100: 'frameInB': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(186): warning C4100: 'ratio': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyConstraint.h(97): warning C4100: 'pivotInB': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyJointLimitConstraint.h(42): warning C4100: 'drawer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bulletdynamics\featherstone\btMultiBodyJointMotor.h(74): warning C4100: 'drawer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyJointLimitConstraint.cpp(120): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'int' to 'btScalar', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\Featherstone\btMultiBodyJointMotor.cpp(56): warning C4100: 'linkDoF': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btMultiBodyPoint2Point.cpp
2>  btDantzigLCP.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1036): warning C4100: 'nskip': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1208): warning C4100: 'i': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1256): warning C4457: declaration of 'p' hides function parameter
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1230): note: see declaration of 'p'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1554): warning C4100: 'n1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1742): warning C4456: declaration of 'tmp' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1734): note: see declaration of 'tmp'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1747): warning C4456: declaration of 'tmp' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletDynamics\MLCPSolvers\btDantzigLCP.cpp(1734): note: see declaration of 'tmp'
2>  btConcaveShape.cpp
2>  SphereTriangleDetector.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionDispatch\SphereTriangleDetector.cpp(94): warning C4100: 'timeOfImpact': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  btCollisionShape.cpp
2>  b3StridingMeshInterface.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/b3Vector3.h(99): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>  b3TriangleCallback.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/b3Vector3.h(99): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>  b3TriangleIndexVertexArray.cpp
2>  b3VoronoiSimplexSolver.cpp
2>  b3BoundSearchCL.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(28): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(32): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(43): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(47): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(18): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(22): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(35): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(39): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3BoundSearchCL.cpp(150): warning C4245: '=': conversion from 'int' to 'unsigned int', signed/unsigned mismatch
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3BoundSearchCL.cpp(151): warning C4245: '=': conversion from 'int' to 'unsigned int', signed/unsigned mismatch
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\parallelprimitives\b3LauncherCL.h(96): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3BoundSearchCL.cpp(92): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<int>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=int
2>          ]
2>  b3FillCL.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(28): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(32): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(43): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(47): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(18): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(22): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(35): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>  b3LauncherCL.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(39): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\parallelprimitives\b3LauncherCL.h(96): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3FillCL.cpp(52): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<int>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=int
2>          ]
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(57): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(61): warning C4267: '+=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(63): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(91): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(95): warning C4267: '+=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(97): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(119): warning C4100: 'bufSize': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(142): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(147): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(158): warning C4100: 'ctx': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3LauncherCL.cpp(158): warning C4100: 'goldBufferCapacity': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  b3PrefixScanCL.cpp
2>  b3PrefixScanFloat4CL.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int4.h(18): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/unionD:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/b3Vector3.h(99): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3PrefixScanCL.cpp(68): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<b3Int4>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=b3Int4
2>          ]
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3PrefixScanFloat4CL.cpp(68): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<b3Int4>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=b3Int4
2>          ]
2>  b3RadixSort32CL.cpp
2>  b3QuantizedBvh.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3Common/shared/b3Int2.h(32): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/uniond:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3common\b3QuadWord.h(59): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(177): warning C4100: 'sortBits': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(177): warning C4100: 'n': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(177): warning C4100: 'valuesOut': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(176): warning C4100: 'valuesIn': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(176): warning C4100: 'keysOut': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(176): warning C4100: 'keysIn': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(189): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(569): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\parallelprimitives\b3OpenCLArray.h(269): warning C4267: 'argument': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>  d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\parallelprimitives\b3OpenCLArray.h(268): note: while compiling class template member function 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3SortData>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3SortData> &,bool) const'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(169): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3SortData>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3SortData> &,bool) const' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(21): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'b3OpenCLArray<b3SortData>' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\ParallelPrimitives\b3RadixSort32CL.cpp(300): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<b3RadixSort32CL::b3ConstData>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=b3RadixSort32CL::b3ConstData
2>          ]
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\NarrowphaseCollision\b3QuantizedBvh.cpp(448): warning C4100: 'endNodeIndex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\NarrowphaseCollision\b3QuantizedBvh.cpp(448): warning C4100: 'startNodeIndex': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\NarrowphaseCollision\b3QuantizedBvh.cpp(1292): warning C4100: 'serializer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\NarrowphaseCollision\b3QuantizedBvh.cpp(1292): warning C4100: 'dataBuffer': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  b3GpuRaycast.cpp
2>  b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3common\b3QuadWord.h(59): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(119): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(180): warning C4100: 'numCollidables': unreferenced formal parameterd:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3common\b3QuadWord.h(59): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(291): warning C4456: declaration of 'numRays' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(275): note: see declaration of 'numRays'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(316): warning C4267: '=': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(261): warning C4100: 'collidables': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(261): warning C4100: 'numCollidables': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(261): warning C4100: 'bodies': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3OpenCLArray.h(269): warning C4267: 'argument': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3OpenCLArray.h(268): note: while compiling class template member function 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3RayHit>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3RayHit> &,bool) const'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(388): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3RayHit>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3RayHit> &,bool) const' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(64): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'b3OpenCLArray<b3RayHit>' being compiled
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3LauncherCL.h(96): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\Raycast\b3GpuRaycast.cpp(292): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<int>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=int
2>          ]
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\raycast\b3gpuraycast.cpp(253): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'hitNormal' used
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(55): warning C4100: 'pairCapacity': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(349): warning C4100: 'linear1': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(349): warning C4100: 'linear0': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(627): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(575): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(758): warning C4100: 'config': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3LauncherCL.h(96): warning C4189: 'status': local variable is initialized but not referenced
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuJacobiContactSolver.cpp(797): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3LauncherCL::setConst<int>(const T &)' being compiled
2>          with
2>          
2>              T=int
2>          ]
2>  b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3common\b3QuadWord.h(59): warning C4201: nonstandard extension used: nameless struct/union
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(325): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(288): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(267): warning C4100: 'col': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(666): warning C4100: 'col': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(751): warning C4267: 'return': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(761): warning C4267: 'return': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(803): warning C4267: 'return': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(812): warning C4267: 'return': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3OpenCLArray.h(269): warning C4267: 'argument': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3OpenCLArray.h(268): note: while compiling class template member function 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3Contact4>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3Contact4> &,bool) const'
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(821): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3Contact4>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3Contact4> &,bool) const' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuNarrowPhase.cpp(54): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'b3OpenCLArray<b3Contact4>' being compiled
2>  b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp
2>  btCompoundShape.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\bullet3\src\bullet3opencl\rigidbody\b3GpuSolverBody.h(201): warning C4100: 'splitImpulseTurnErp': unreferenced formal parameter
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(792): warning C4456: declaration of 'constraintOffset' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(740): note: see declaration of 'constraintOffset'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(797): warning C4456: declaration of 'constraint' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(788): note: see declaration of 'constraint'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(963): warning C4456: declaration of 'i' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(913): note: see declaration of 'i'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(1032): warning C4100: 'gpuInertias': unreferenced formal parameter
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL/ParallelPrimitives/b3OpenCLArray.h(268): note: while compiling class template member function 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3GpuSolverConstraint>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3GpuSolverConstraint> &,bool) const'D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\LinearMath/btSerializer.h(489): warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
2>
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(729): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void b3OpenCLArray<b3GpuSolverConstraint>::copyToHost(b3AlignedObjectArray<b3GpuSolverConstraint> &,bool) const' being compiled
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\Bullet3OpenCL\RigidBody\b3GpuPgsConstraintSolver.cpp(136): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'b3OpenCLArray<b3GpuSolverConstraint>' being compiled
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btCompoundShape.cpp(347): warning C4456: declaration of 'chunk' hides previous local declaration
2>  D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\Bullet\bullet3\src\BulletCollision\CollisionShapes\btCompoundShape.cpp(336): note: see declaration of 'chunk'
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE (post truncated)

Sorry, really no idea what’s happening there. It looks like it may be dependency related somehow, if you post your .Build.cs file maybe I can spot something, but I haven’t worked with engine modifications much.

And no, I doubt the warnings are related, though I haven’t read through them all so maybe there is something more serious in there somewhere.

This is the Build.cs

using System.IO;
using System;
using UnrealBuildTool;

public class Bullet : ModuleRules
{

public Bullet(ReadOnlyTargetRules Target) : base(Target)
    {
        // Bullet macro
        Definitions.Add("BT_THREADSAFE=0");
        Definitions.Add("__STDC_WANT_SECURE_LIB__=0");
        Definitions.Add("_APISET_RTLSUPPORT_VER=0");
        Definitions.Add("_APISET_INTERLOCKED_VER=0");
        Definitions.Add("_WIN32_WINNT_WINTHRESHOLD=0");
        Definitions.Add("_APISET_SECURITYBASE_VER=0");
        Definitions.Add("NTDDI_WIN7SP1=0");
        Definitions.Add("BT_USE_PPL=0");
        Definitions.Add("BT_USE_TBB=0");
        Definitions.Add("BT_USE_OPENMP=0");
        Definitions.Add("DEBUG=0");
        Definitions.Add("B3_DBVT_MERGE_IMPL=0");
        Definitions.Add("B3_DBVT_IMPL_SSE=0");
        Definitions.Add("B3_DBVT_BP_SORTPAIRS=0");
        Definitions.Add("DBVT_MERGE_IMPL=0");
        Definitions.Add("DBVT_IMPL_SSE=0");
        Definitions.Add("DBVT_MERGE_IMPL=0");
        Definitions.Add("DBVT_BP_SORTPAIRS=0");
        Definitions.Add("B3_USE_CLEW=1"); // Used to build using clew library

bEnforceIWYU = false;
        string BulletBaseDir = UEBuildConfiguration.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "Bullet/";

string IncludePath = BulletBaseDir + "bullet3/src/";

PublicIncludePaths.AddRange(new string] {
            IncludePath,
            IncludePath + "Bullet3Collision",
            IncludePath + "Bullet3Common",
            IncludePath + "Bullet3Dynamics",
            IncludePath + "Bullet3Geometry",
            IncludePath + "Bullet3OpenCL",
            IncludePath + "Bullet3Serialize/Bullet2FileLoader",
            IncludePath + "BulletCollision",
            IncludePath + "BulletDynamics",
            IncludePath + "BulletInverseDynamics",
            IncludePath + "BulletSoftBody",
            IncludePath + "clew",
            IncludePath + "LinearMath"
        });
    }
}

There is a plugin template that shows how to use a third-party library in a plugin. Open the Plugin dialog, select New Plugin and scroll down. You find it easier to build Bullet support as a plugin using this template.

I looked at your other thread and am a bit confused now. Am I right in thinking you’ve changed from attempting to create a module that linked statically to existing Bullet libs, to actually building the Bullet source code itself within a module? I think the first approach is the standard one.

You mentioned in the other thread calling AddEngineThirdPartyPrivateStaticDependencies from the Engine module. Is that because you intend to modify the Engine module in ways that will require calling into Bullet code? If not, you shouldn’t need to modify Engine.Build.cs at all, though I don’t know if that could be causing your problem or not.

Yes you right, I’ve AddEngineThirdPartyPrivateStaticDependencies in the Engine.build.cs, but I think that if I remove it, Bullet module will not be buil.

So how I must add it to engine?

Currently I’m building the engine without AddEngineThirdPartyPrivateStaticDependencies to check if I’m right, I let you know.

You may well be right, I haven’t tried adding a module at the engine level before. I looked at that function and it actually does very little, I can’t see how that would generate the error you’re seeing given that from your Bullet module you’re apparently not referencing any other engine modules.

There’s a question of what you mean by adding it to the engine. Do you intend to modify engine modules to use Bullet, or you just want the module to be available to projects? If it’s just the latter, then it would make more sense to create it as a plugin. Adding it as a dependency for the Engine module just to force it to be built when the Engine module doesn’t actually reference any of its symbols, doesn’t make much sense.

Other than that, I’m afraid I’m out of suggestions.

I want to create a wrapper for bullet so I can use it instead of PhysX.

Now The building without AddEngineThirdPartyPrivateStaticDependencies was completed without errors but the Module Bullet is not compiled. Also I’ve tryed to use PrivateIncludePathModuleNames.Add(“Bullet”); but I get this error:

2>  PCH.Engine.cpp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform/MicrosoftPlatformString.h(137): error C3861: 'wcstok_s': identifier not found
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform/MicrosoftPlatformString.h(299): error C3861: 'strtok_s': identifier not found
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\physx\apex_1.4\include
vparameterized\NvParameterizedTraits.h(301): error C3861: 'strcpy_s': identifier not found
2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Engine.pdb

Right, but PhysX is tightly integrated into the engine. You only need to make this an engine module if you intend to modify other parts of the engine code to integrate Bullet directly. If you just want to access Bullet functionality from project code, then you can make it a plugin instead.

Either way, I’d suggest going back to building Bullet externally and then linking to those libs from an otherwise empty Bullet module, like with most of the engine third party modules. Having UBT build the Bullet source code directly is asking for problems to be honest.

Why I’m trying to build Bullet together with unreal is because I found this post, where OmaManfredhad made it working:

However I totally agree with you, and I add that I like a lot more the idea of insert Bullet as Static library. But I get the problem of: unresolved external symbol _DllMainCRTStartup that I explained in the other post:

This error is releted to DLLs and Visual C++ run-time library behavior | Microsoft Learn that say:

If I’ve understand correctly the UBT create a DLL file fore each module, so in this case this error is generated (for some reason) during the creation Bullet’s DLL the function _DllMainCRTStartup is not created.

So how can I go deep and figure out what’s going on?

It’s difficult, but it’s almost certainly related to compiler flags given when building. You said you were definitely building for Win64 (that is often the cause of this kind of thing); another thing to check is the version of the C runtime library used. I think should be multithreaded, can’t recall if it should be static or dynamic. Also I think you should build it using release version of C runtime, and defining NDEBUG. By default, UE4 uses release mode of C runtime even in debug builds, so there may be compatibility issues if you use debug version.

I’ve a good news! I was successful to build Bullet like a static library!

What I was missing is to add this Type = ModuleType.External; to Bullet.Build.cs

However to check if the engine is ready to use Bullet I wrote this function:

#include "btBulletDynamicsCommon.h"

void UWorld::CreatePhysicsScene()
{
        // Bullet Test
	btDefaultCollisionConfiguration* collisionConfiguration = new btDefaultCollisionConfiguration();
	delete collisionConfiguration;
	collisionConfiguration = nullptr;

///collision configuration contains default setup for memory, collision setup. Advanced users can create their own configuration.
	SetPhysicsScene(new FPhysScene());
}

Where the building fail with error:

1>  Target is up to date
1>  Total build time: 0.20 seconds (NoActionsToExecute executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>  Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
2>  Performing 3 actions (4 in parallel)
2>  World.cpp
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\win64\include\bullet\LinearMath/btThreads.h(73): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\win64\include\bullet\LinearMath/btThreads.h(80): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>d:\workspace\githubprojects\ue_4.16\unrealengine\engine\source	hirdparty\bullet\win64\include\bullet\LinearMath/btThreads.h(87): warning C4668: 'BT_THREADSAFE' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
2>  [2/3] Link UE4Editor-Engine.lib
2>  [3/3] Link UE4Editor-Engine.dll
2>     Creating library D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Engine.lib and object D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Engine.exp
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btDefaultCollisionConfiguration.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btDefaultCollisionConfiguration.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexConvexAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexConvexAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btEmptyCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btEmptyCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCompoundCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCompoundCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCompoundCompoundCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCompoundCompoundCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexPlaneCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexPlaneCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btBoxBoxCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btBoxBoxCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btSphereSphereCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btSphereSphereCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btSphereTriangleCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btSphereTriangleCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btActivatingCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btActivatingCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btManifoldResult.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btManifoldResult.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btPolyhedralContactClipping.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btPolyhedralContactClipping.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCollisionShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCollisionShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btCollisionAlgorithm.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btPolyhedralConvexShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btPolyhedralConvexShape.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btHashedSimplePairCache.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btHashedSimplePairCache.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexPolyhedron.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>BulletCollision_Debug.lib(btConvexPolyhedron.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btQuickprof.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btQuickprof.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btConvexHullComputer.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btConvexHullComputer.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btGeometryUtil.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>LinearMath_Debug.lib(btGeometryUtil.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in PCH.Engine.h.obj
2>     Creating library D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Engine.suppressed.lib and object D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Engine.suppressed.exp
2>D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Engine.dll : fatal error LNK1319: 44 mismatches detected
2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\WorkSpace\GitHubProjects\UE_4.16\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Engine.dll
2>  Total build time: 38.14 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3075: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

However now I’m a step further, which is a good thing.