What is it?SetupUEr is an Unreal Engine editor/runtime plugin that allows you to create an optional, configurable, titled and logo'd setup front-end loader in which users can edit certain graphics and keyboard options, which will be saved across sessions.
- Can be configured to be shown at game start automatically, or only if the user passes the command line parameter '-setup' along
- Decide the game title and logo in the Unreal Editor, and decide which setup options you want to show your users, in which order
- Graphics options include resolution, fullscreen/borderless/windowed mode, vsync and various rendering quality sliders
- Keyboard options include a quick QWERTY<->AZERTY button and the ability to reassign keys and mouse buttons for axes and actions
- Functionality split between an editor and a game startup element. Set up your basic UI options and look in the editor, then watch it appear when the game is run (as shown in the screenshots)
- Basic graphics options: Fullscreen/borderless/windowed, resolution, VSync, multi monitor support
- Graphics quality options for performance tweaking
- Key remapping from project-assigned input keys/mouse buttons, supports most keyboard keys and mouse buttons
- Settings are saved on disk and re-applied on game start
Confused? Maybe these images of it in action will help.
Where do I buy it?
You can get the current versions on itch.io
and on gumroad
And the Marketplace?
The marketplace version can be found here