[MARKETPLACE PLUGIN] Complete Racing Set C++ Plugin

Hi :slight_smile:
Recently I have been working on the Vehicle AI plugin which is currently going through Marketplace submission process, you can find more informations about it here: Marketplace C++ Plugin work in progress BlueMan_VehicleAI - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums

A lot of people have been asking me to make a complete Racing set, it would include almost everything that a racing game needs, I haven’t started working on it yet because I first want see what others want from the Plugin.

I will probably start working on it in a month and a half when I get enough ideas.
Price: My plan is to sell it for 100$ , it is a bit expensive but it will have everything to get you started with making a racing game.

**Current list of planned features, Multiplayer ready:

• Position counter
  • Racing AI
  • Some form of rubber-banding for the AI vehicles
  • Lap counter
  • Lap timer
    These ones are not really specific to a racing game but I will include them :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Key rebinding system with example widget Blueprint
  • Graphic settings with example widget Blueprint

User requested features:

• Blueprint version

this list is currently not very big but I expect some people to give me some suggestions

I am currently in a process of gathering ideas and suggestion for the Plugin so if you have something that you would like to see from this Plugin and it would be useful in a racing game please let me know in this thread :slight_smile:

I will give updates in this thread as I make progress :slight_smile: