Office

Trying myself in archvis. I hope, the customer will like this reception and let us design the whole building. Now, it’s just a draft and I’ll try to make it more realistic after customer’s approval.
The building will have two floors with engineers and commercial managers on the first floor and top managers office with meeting room on the second. The plant have been producing mining equipment for 55 years and now want some rebranding. By the way, the logo is our work too :slight_smile:
It’s a pity, that it will pause Tactical Legends development, but this will give us new experience and resources to complete our primary project.

Not too shabby. There’s something off with the lighting or maybe it’s the materials, though. What’s your lighting setup like?

The meshes look cool.

I don’t understand how you did for the lighting and i don’t understand where are the light sources. You should redo all the lighting i guess: a directionnal light outside (which would give you nice shadows on the entrance floor btw) and some spot/point lights for the interior…:wink: a skydome also.
Don’t hesitate to put some ‘light meshes’ here and here (on the ceiling or between a wall) to define the places you will put some spot/point lights.
Keep up, it could looks really good you know :wink:

Thank you for replies and advices! I see the problem with lighting and I’ll try to fix it in the next iteration. By the way, the customer has approved the main concept :slight_smile: Together, we have rethought some details and now the reception will be bigger and guests will wait in separate area - not in the passage.
Also, they want “something special” in design that guests will talk about with their colleagues. And, as always, it must not to be too expensive or too difficult in servicing. I think, that I found something and will show it this weekend.

No lighting, yet. Just working with geometry and this is the current iteration. Too much time spent on meetings with several customer representatives. All used materials must be easy to get and all ideas easy to implement. Now I know the face of the bureaucracy.
I’ve added prismavision as central element. I think, it’s quite unusual to use it indoor and guests will be surprised when the large picture start to change (and it is cheap, so the customer approved it :slight_smile: )
As for the aquarium - “it must be here”. The client is always right, though…

102a9373bd03be20dee48178a2d75373881aac33.jpeg

8f03584080a9fd35af30d5218bbe8d645b25143e.jpeg