Parkour System Improvements

Hi everyone, i’m back again lol, i have worked for the last few days on improving the Parkour System, i have got some messages from people asking me if the system is going to be soon on the Marketplace, the answer is : i have made everything ready for the Marketplace, and i may submit it soon and wait for the answer from Epic Games, it’s all because of you guys that i’m making it possible, i hope you like it and let me know what would be the proper price for this project. Thank’s guys.
#Parkour

Watch the DEMO NOW:

i don’t think you can sell mixamo animations…

Yeah i can’t sell the animations, that’s why i’m trying to figure it out.

Yes you can.

Your stuff is fine with Max

No, you are only able to sell what you made, Mixamo animations are free but Marketplace rules do not allow to use any content that you didn’t make in your Marketplace Pack, I am not 100% sure.

You can’t use Mixamo animation to sell with your packs, you can use them for games, but you can’t distribute them otherwise.

I’m currently working on creating animations for someone right now who also ran into this wall earlier, trust me you have to create original animations (or commission them).

When you purchase the Package, you’ll have a doc containing a link to all the animations needed + a video tutorial on how to setup this system on your own project so easily.:slight_smile:

this is a cool system - i think i would get this asset for sure - depending on cost.
It would be fun to have such added things, mainly for visuals, not for effective functionality.

What price you think it’s more appropriate for it?

You could probably sell it for 20-30$.

It’s Finally Here and it’s a 2 IN 1 PACK,Check it Out: Parkour & Swimming Systems | UE4 {2 In 1} Pack