FixupUEr is a work in progress alpha plugin that contains a grab-bag of Unreal Engine editor functionality that doesn't really warrant its own full button taking up space on your toolbar, but is (hopefully) incredibly useful to have.
What is it?
I normally don't release tools this early and bare-bones, but since there's already been interest from various people just for the features already implemented, I'm experimenting with what basically amounts to super early access.
- Delete or make broken/missing static mesh actors in your map obviously visible (see video)
- Adjust LOD Bias for a whole directory of textures, so they all display and cook at the same resolution
- Adjust Texture Filter for a whole directory of textures
- Tag orphaned nodes in blueprints, or delete all orphaned nodes with the trees leading to them
- Select all lights with an attenuation radius equal to or greater than a certain number and/or lights that hit a number of triangles equal to or greater than a certain number
More features will be implemented as I encounter the need for them. I am also open to suggestions, as long as they fit the basic 'keep it simple' principle of the plugin.