Marketplace Down Please Read!

Hi Guys,

Some of you have already noticed this but we wanted to make one thread where we can keep people updated. The Marketplace is showing as down right now due to some technical difficulties. Please know that these are known and are being worked on right now.

I know a lot of you were expecting sales today, if you had one today please know we will extend your sale by an additional day to make up for this.

For those who do not see their items, we do believe this is related but if you are missing items after this is fixed please reach out to us and we will troubleshoot that with you to ensure you have the content you purchased.

We do apologize for any inconvenience or stress this has caused. We’ll keep you guys updated on expected fixes and further information as we have it. Please let us know if you need have any questions or concerns that we can address in the meantime.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Thank you for informing us, please post this on the sale site aswel,

best regards, drosemirakel

This has just not been a good month for me to decide to get more marketplace items…

Thanks for working on this though, I hope you guys find a fix soon :slight_smile:

Would it still be possible to publish what new items are coming out on the Marketplace?

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we got the all clear on a fix for this. So please go ahead, log out and restart your launchers and make sure everything looks in order. If you find that there’s still issues or something looks off, please contact us at: marketplace-support@unrealengine.com.

Again we do apologize for the inconvenience here, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Is there any ETA on when the summer sales for this week might show up?

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you all that the Survival sales week is now live this morning and has been extended until September 13th at 9:00am EST. I will be making an announcement in the Summer Sales forums and blog of the schedule changes. I apologize for the difficulties yesterday, but please let me know if you have any questions or concerns by adding @anonymous_user_f83db7ef to your comment or by forum PM.

Thanks!

Reubitron