Looking for free UE4 devs for my multi-player FPS game "Soldiers United" for steam (Hopefully)

PROJECT TITLE

Soldiers United

DESCRIPTION

Soldiers united is a next-gen military FPS shooter made with “Unreal Engine 4”. It’s USA vs Pakistani soldiers. You will choose your side and fight in different gamemodes in variety of maps set in different locations

FEATURES FOR STEAM EARLY ACCESS LAUNCH

PvP Gameplay
10 Player Online (5v5)
2 Gamemodes (For Steam Early Access)
2 Maps (for steam early access)
Few weapons on 3 loadouts (More to come with a lots of weapons and loadout editor)
No Microtransactions
No Subscriptions
No Premium Currency
No Paid-For DLCs

TARGETED PLATFORMS

PC/Steam (First on PC trough steam early access) - Xbox One - PS4 (Soon after the xbox and PC release)

ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE

2017 for steam early access

TARGETED PRICE

$5.99 (For Steam Early Access)

TEAM NAME

Elite-Force Studios

TEAM MEMBERS

Founder - Game Director - Lead UE4 Level Designer

UE4 Blueprint Programer

Level Designer - Texture Artist

PREVIOUS WORK

N/A

LOOKING FOR

Animator & Rigger
Graphic Designer
Networking Programer (Blueprint or C++)
3D Artist
Environment Artist
Particle Maker
Sound Designer
Music Composer

Any experience is welcomed

WEBSITE

CONTACT
Email:
Still looking for devs to help me with soldiers united
And yes, i will be doing the part of a level design. Then a 2nd level designer will do the rest for the multiplayer maps of the game

I’ll Be The Second Level Designer If You Still Need One.

This is a bad mindset. You don’t want to start pre-production in a crunch.

Also.

Unless you’re the most experienced level designer on the team, you should either work together to come up with a workflow, or use one of the standard workflows. You’ve got it backwards, really. There’s also the fact that you’ve listed this as unpaid- but give a price for the game. Have you considered offering a royalty? Unpaid means that you’ll never pay for the work- royalty means that if the game makes money, they’ll get some of that money as payment. You may attract more people with royalty.

Anyway, just thought I’d say my piece and walk. Good luck!

I guess i’ll try to be a full level designer instead of the 1st part of a level designer

I agree with what said. Not paying anyone is going to be a big problem for you. If it was just a small, quick thing that a person is looking for, then I can understand not compensating the person. Even I would be interested in helping a person out if it was something small. But you’re asking for a team of people to build the entire game and not get anything for it. I don’t agree with that and I think most people would feel the same way. I wish you luck with your project though =)

Welcome our newest member to the team

Still looking for a team

It wil be free???

I agree with what he’s saying.

Welcome our newest level designer and texture artist to the team “”

Still looking for a team

I might make this game free-to-play if you guys want me to

Hi TJ, I took a break from developing, (illness) do you still need me for the project? / is the project still alive?