Character rotating when collides -> Melee combat problem

Ok, I will try to explain my problem.
When my capsule character collides with other mesh or actor in game, that actor / mesh makes my character rotate to right or left.
This is making me crazy because in a Melee combat i’m working on, if an Enemy collides with my character, makes the character rotate making the melee combat too frustrating.
I know i’m not giving too much information, but there isn’t too much to say. Just if anyone hit this problem before, how did you resolve this? or what would you recommend me?

thanks

two thoughts - neither possibly helpful but still…

1. For Alice while she’s attacking I lock her onto a “Soft” lock target that is handled by my lock on function…so while she’s swinging it on tick forces her rotation to always face her enemy when she’s not already locked on an enemy (hence the soft lock target)…

2)In the CharacterMovement in my enemy pawns and Alice I’ve turned off Enable Physics Interaction, I believe, causing them not to push each other anymore…

I should also note 90% of my enemies don’t actually block each other or Alice…I use avoidance for enemies and I use just a pyramid mesh attached to their heads to prevent Alice from landing on the enemy and it’s really the only thing that stops her from walking through them as well…so it has a flat front side which likely helps with her sliding off the rounded capsule collision…

Thanks President for you help, I’m going to be playing with that items you mentioned and see if I can get some results.

I uploaded a video too, this explain the problem a little better

(The character is naked, I will work on clothes latter, so I put some placeholder clothes on her.)

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_T2sxcVqLBGelBjWVJXS1Rucmc[/video]

hmmm…I’ve not had that issue so I’m not sure I can be too much help here…

Double check all components on your character and the block to make sure they are not blocking each other causing the weird turn…it shouldn’t affect her since the Capsule Collision drives her rotation but just double check…

and lastly make sure there are no blueprint scripts firing when she bumps into the block that affect her rotation…

Yes, that is the problem, I’m making some calculations in cpp code to make the character movement smoother and disabling that functionality solves the problem. I really don’t know whats going on but at least I have the problem isolated.
Thanks for the assist President!