: Im working on an open world game! what would you guys like to see? :

Hey guys, not sure if I posted this in the wrong section or not…
My game doesn’t have a TON of progress so far, I used to try and figure things out myself, but progress has going quicker since I started reading/watching tutorials and stuff like that. I got a few mountains, a lot of assets (believe me) some trees, Etcetera. Its also nice to know I have a character creation program on my side for 400 more days, I can design more npcs and stuff like that. Yeah, its nowhere close to done. But enough about what I have already put in, I wanna know what you guys want me to possibly put in. Ill make a list ranging from best to worst (not saying you have really bad, but just that 1 suggestion isn’t that great.) . So, Hope to hear what you guys say!

1. I think the most important thing in open world games and in RPG games is POI [Points of interest].

So do there something like gangsters, ppl etc ()

I think the most important thing in open world games and in RPG games is POI [Points of interest].

So do there something like gangsters, ppl etc

Yeah, that is pretty important.

Yeah, im not planning for survival. So you’re already good on that. Crafting, well, not really? but I was planning to maybe have a system where you can customize your weaponry.