FJRJ3D Environment Art

Hi everyone, my name is Francisco and I want to start a thread where I’m going to post my new UE4 Environments projects :slight_smile:

First: Virtual gallery designed for the art online store “Tianto Arte”. First exhibitor is my grandfather. If you wish to see his painting you can visit www.retart.es or [URL=“http://www.tiantoarte.com/epages/80590341.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=16284811&ViewAction=ViewFaceted&FacetValue_CategoryID=16284811&FacetValue_Manufacturer=Autor%3A+J.+RETAMERO&CurrencyID=EUR&CurrencyID=EUR&FacetRange_ListPrice=&FacetRange_ListPrice=”]www.tiantoarte.com](Galería)

Cave

Ruined temple in a mysterious cave. Everything has been made by me: idea, assets, lighting, shaders, effects…

1 Like

Demo Reel 2016

This is my Demo Reel 2016. It is running in UE4 with a faster framerate 60 to 1680x1050 pixel resolution in a gtx 780ti. With a gtx 950 the framerate is over 50-45 fps.

With goal in mind to create a environment scifi where prevails “hardsurfaces” and a mysterius atmosphere I maked this installation located in some exoplanet close to solar system.

Everything have been conceptualized, modeled, textured and configured by me. Most assets have been made directly as lowpoly with average normals and tile textures, few objects have been baked to save vram.

1 Like