ZEscape, now on Steam Greenlight!

Hi. So my one-man project ZEscape is finally on Steam Greenlight, and at the time of writing this its already at rank #54 in the top 100.
Im very happy to have gotten the project this far, and could never have done it without Unreal Engine 4.
The game is built from scratch with 100% blueprints, and has been in development for about a year.

ZEscape is an asymmetric multiplayer game with a lot of different gameplay elements, platforming challenges, environmental hazards, puzzles and raid-style boss fights.

Its been a lot of work but there is still much more to be done. The game just entered Alpha so there are still a lot of placeholders here and there and the main focus right now
is gameplay mechanics and core game/net code.

It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you set your mind to it.
Here is a link to the greenlight page with a trailer and some screenshots.

I did my best at the time with the gameplay trailer. :stuck_out_tongue:
Feel free to post any feedback or suggestions, I appreciate that a lot!

Have a mad day!

Social media links:
https://twitter.com/MadhouseSoft

IndieDB:

Here is the alpha gameplay video.

Finally posting some updates

Greetings. I wrote an article on IndieDB with some screenies and how the development has been progressing since ZEscape got greenlit last year :smiley:
I’ve done tons of work with the network side of the game and implemented persistent character databases, modular inventory and abilitiy systems, just to mention some of it.

5d0c2e524f52f61712b5f14e4f4b47815e14634f.jpeg

Have a MAD day!