Computer crashes and shutdowns automatically when building lighting for Unreal Tournament

Hey everyone, So I just finished meshing out my map. Every time I build the lighting, my computer freezes and crashes. I am wondering if my computer keeps crashing because its something with the editor, my map being way too big or my computer is just too weak. I will also post this on the UE4 Fourms too. Thanks guys, any help would be appreciated!

Map Details:
5400 Meshes → mainly the Liandri meshes
Map Size: 25000Y Units, 20000X Units, 5000Z Units

Computer Specs:
Processor: AMD FX™-6350 - Six core processor
Ram: 16 gb
Operating system: Windows 10 64X
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 570

If a program crashes, it crashes. Been a long time since I saw a blue screen of death. Generally if an automatic shutdown occurs, you’re dealing with an overheating problem. Do you mean to say there is an actual logout and shutdown or the computer crashes, ie there is no warning and the power shuts down without going to through an official shutdown? If it’s a logout and shutdown then check thermal readings and the bios in general for any shutdown features given a specific set of conditions. If it just crashes, it could be many things, but I’d want to do a memory test as well as checking load temps for starters.

I know this is an old thread, but figured someone else might enter a similar situation.