User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Wow! Absolutely stunning, see you are working with Sony and it will have a timed release on PS4, :-( Just sold my PS4 lol.

You're inspiration to me, I would like to simply Thank you.

Supporter
    国人骄傲,以前也常幻想自己也做做游戏,直到看到你的作品,我才有勇气去尝试一下,从零开始学ue4,说不定我也能将自己脑中幻想的世界通过ue4创造出来呢?:d

Supporter
    作者有微博嘛。。我想关注!

I like this and I have some questions because I'm planning on making a game similar to this. First, how long did it take you to do this. Second, what type of techniques did you do to make the graphics look so amazing. Third, did you self teach yourself this or did you go somewhere to learn graphic desigh and programming. Again this game looks amazing and I hope you can get it out to the public without any problems. You have my support and respect all the way. Good luck.

Just 1 question, did you use just a simple computer or you did something crazy like connecting machines and so(plz explain).
    How much money did it cost you for the machines and computers or any kind of help and assets.(plz answer)
    You have inspired me a lot and made me use unreal engine 4(I thought it is not good but Wow)
    can unreal engine make cutscenes? Just asking because I don't like going to maya and become crazy of studying.

Supporter
    Really cool game that i cant wait to play. what did you use to create you player model?

This is beyond impressive.

How long did it take you to learn the engine?

Amazing work. Well done.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345