User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Holy how long have you been working on this game? Seems like an unbelieveable amount of time put into it. It has to be at least 2-3 years, good choise to keep it kinda in the dark until now, The hype is building up :3 Now just make sure to deliver it before people the focus is left behind, seen many games which had that issue.
    But you seem to have full control of the situation, wish you full luck in your success!
    Last edited by Matthew Clark; 08-02-2016 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

Samaritan
    Pure magnificience right there. By the way how did you make the animations? using a 3D app only or motion capture? And you did this while going to school or work as well, or you could stay at home all day and make the magic happen?

I herd that you are a one man army who made this game, if thats the case you are the biggest inspiration right now for all indie devs also Its rude to ask but are you going to implement future addons such as Gender Selection,VR support or MODs?

Supporter
    Hi!. I made a little interview to Bing Yang about Lost Soul Aside.

Some parts are in Spanish but the interview itself is in english.

You can check it out here: http://videojuegos.cr/foro/topic/458...trevista-vjcr/

Supporter
    Please sell this game on the xbox one PLEASE
    Last edited by Matthew Clark; 08-02-2016 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

well that's really nice
    did you made the art as well?
    in what program did you made the 3D Models and animations?

amazing.

One word: AMAZING!!!

Hi Wang Bing, I read the review here. It doesn't matter you're using Unreal Marketplace (UMP) Assets. Its all about how you use them, and you are using them to maximum effect. It really showcases what A Skilled Developer can do with UMP assets. I would urge UMP Content providers to contribute even more assets to promote this project.

Keep up the Awesome Work!
    TheGameDevStore.com | TheGameDevStore.VR: MMO + Interactive Asset Store + RPG|FPS Game Layer w/ VR Support.

Supporter
    If you need heavier instrumental music for some of the fight scenes, I would be more than happy to record and put together some sound bits for you. I love the look of the game and want to do anything I can to help! Good luck on your journey from here and keep me posted on the release date!!!

Supporter
    I really wanna play this game *^*. i hope it makes it onto consoles as well D
    Currently my computer wont run this game but please try release it on consoles at some point in the future!

Yeah I never understood the negative stigma associated with using Marketplace assets for a released game. Oftentimes 99% of the audience does not even know the Marketplace even exists, let alone which assets come from it.

If the asset fits, then use it.... Who cares if someone says "I saw those rocks on sale on the asset store!" or "I saw that skeleton in another game!" .

I mean imagine if people said the same thing about actors - " since I saw him in Star Wars he better not be in Indiana Jones!"

This is amazing, you truly are an inspiration for anyone working alone or with a small team. Good luck and keep up the amazing work!

Supporter
    the game have more fighting system? like more weapon, magic or range weapon ? because I only seen the trailer have one fighting system. By the way, I still like ur game, graphic was so nice, I hope the game can get even better!!

This is incredible. Just wondering how long and how much effort went into a combat system like this? Really interested.

Supporter
    Hey i have no clue if youll get this or not but i am just a high school student in love with video games ive recently become bored with the content game producers have been secreting i really love how original and amazing this game looks its wonderful really i was just wandering when this game is finished what console do you plan to release it on?

Supporter
    Hello my hero... How about game spec?

I had a non-ue4 dev send me your trailer today saying something like "Holy ****, have you seen this!?", seems that you've made a good impression hehe

Looks absolutely solid, nice work

@bloodrem, you said you make it fully on BP? Are you thinking about converting it to C++ eventually due to performance? A game with this size could not have a good performance only on BP.

But, what a beautiful project. Keep it going, even it takes a long time to complete!

Supporter
    This is incredible man, I'd like to help you code or fund this game.

This looks incredible, looks very very cool guys.

Supporter
    I have seen some great work in Unreal, but this is by far the best. Can't wait to try it out!
    =

Good Job making that game, hope you continue developing it

Supporter
    Really looking forward to playing this and seeing development videos! Amazing work!

absolutely stunning. great work, I definitely will buy it when it is released!

Infiltrator
    That is so awesome, great visual, gameplay will so fun ! Great work guy ! Hope that will finnish and sell it

I would really like to know what's your technique for hair. It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodrem View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I've been working on this game for a long time, and now I want to show you some images about the game.

Attachment 103171

Lost Soul Aside is an action game with fantasy art style, something like combining FinalFantasy with Ninja Gaiden.
    And I collected some clips from the gameplay video and made a trailer.
    Hope you like it.

Lost Soul Aside Trailer

Screenshots of the gameplay

Attachment 103175

Attachment 103180

Attachment 103181

For more screenshots and information you can visit my facebook or twitter, https://twitter.com/yagnbing
    https://www.facebook.com/yagnbing

and you can follow that if you are interested about this game, new updates and some development issues will be released there.
    Just leave a comment if you are curious or interested about the game, below or on my SNS pages.

Thanks very much.

Fantastic stuff, that's how you supposed to use pre-bought assets to speed up your development!
    Like my stuff? Check out my blog - http://gameartsalad.blogspot.com

UE Community Manager
    Just wanted to say what a great job you did here! We've highlighted you on the livestream, so you get the forum badge for being spotlighted. Please keep us all updated on what you're up to
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Samaritan
    You are an inspiration for me! <3
    "The possibility of victory is only 0% when all the players give up. I refuse to make it 0% myself" - Kuroko

Great work, I like it! Really like the character models, and the hair is very well done. Would be cool to know how you did it.
    Special fx are excellent too!

Cheers!

Supporter
    Hi! I saw your trailer on Youtube and I was really amazed that you did all that by yourself! Would it be possible if you told me which software you used to make the character models Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SyberBlade View Post
    I used the shader from MizuGames and did some modification.You can check it in the link below, thank you.
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ic-reflections

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelbr View Post
    @bloodrem, you said you make it fully on BP? Are you thinking about converting it to C++ eventually due to performance? A game with this size could not have a good performance only on BP.

But, what a beautiful project. Keep it going, even it takes a long time to complete!
    Thank you friend,yeah I made it by pure blueprint because I'm an artist,I may change it into C++ if I can get a team.Thank you for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by deimantasgr View Post
    Hello my hero... How about game spec?
    Thank you,My development spec is i7 3770, GTX660, 16G ddr3 ram.So I can only record at 720p

Quote Originally Posted by Gabiman View Post
    Hey i have no clue if youll get this or not but i am just a high school student in love with video games ive recently become bored with the content game producers have been secreting i really love how original and amazing this game looks its wonderful really i was just wandering when this game is finished what console do you plan to release it on?
    Thank you,there's still a far way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindrage View Post
    Holy how long have you been working on this game? Seems like an unbelieveable amount of time put into it. It has to be at least 2-3 years, good choise to keep it kinda in the dark until now, The hype is building up :3 Now just make sure to deliver it before people the focus is left behind, seen many games which had that issue.
    But you seem to have full control of the situation, wish you full luck in your success!
    Thank you,yeah I have been working on it for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by agiro View Post
    Pure magnificience right there. By the way how did you make the animations? using a 3D app only or motion capture? And you did this while going to school or work as well, or you could stay at home all day and make the magic happen?
    Thank you,I used some mocap data for walking,and the combat part is made by hand using maya.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBtheROSS View Post
    Do you have a full story behind this or are you focused on the gameplay? It's really impressive what you've achieved in matter of animation, combat system, vfx, modelling/design, composition and many other things. The sound design is in some points of the trailer medicore though. Also sorry, but pls add effects on the dragons voice instead of this grumble-batman voice XD. I made you a little sample of what it could sound like: https://soundcloud.com/random-arbitr...ller-2/s-CmI7l . I hope you have enogh motivation to go deeper into that matter.
    Thank you,till now I concentrated on the combat system and art style,also there is a story,but it takes time to make it into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NegroWarrior View Post
    is there any way i can give you money or support you? also if you need music id like to help you.
    Thank you friend,sorry I don't have a plan for crowdfunding or so,but I will let you know when I need your help,Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDev View Post
    The sword trail particles are insanely awesome! Any tips you can give for achieving that? You have just set the bar higher for me to match with my melee project, thanks for the inspiration. This is the work of a legend
    Thank you I used transluent shader mode and made some control by particle system.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast