User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Supporter
    Can you share wallpaper from this game please :') this really awesome , btw keep it up !

Supporter
    There's a lot of great stuff inside this game! I look forward to more news in the coming months.

Do you have a full story behind this or are you focused on the gameplay? It's really impressive what you've achieved in matter of animation, combat system, vfx, modelling/design, composition and many other things. The sound design is in some points of the trailer medicore though. Also sorry, but pls add effects on the dragons voice instead of this grumble-batman voice XD. I made you a little sample of what it could sound like: https://soundcloud.com/random-arbitrariness/voicekiller-2/s-CmI7l . I hope you have enogh motivation to go deeper into that matter.

Supporter
    OMG kickstart IT!
    You got a mad skill in making games!

Very nice man. It looks veryy nice

This looks amazing. Great work. I don't even know what more to say.

just wow... awesome, the game and the trailer is awesome too..
    the gameplay remind me of chaos legion or DMC,
    any female character will be added later? it would be perfect if this game have one

I love hair and skin shading, truly AAA graphic quality

my I ask what solution did you use for cloth and hair simulation. apex clothing?
    Last edited by Nico_4; 07-31-2016 at 07:15 PM.

I want to say this first of all.

This is a seriusly epic looking game and you can go ahead and release this like as if it was a AAA title the combat looks intuitive and challenging and yet it doesn't feel like it's rediculesly hard to use

now to the other half
    I'm sort of a wizard when it comes to somehow breaking games without trying so ehm... if you ever need a bunch of beta testers sign me up!

Amazing job mate! This reminded me of the FF trailers in many ways, really impressive.
    Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-source template)

Visionary
    Very awesome work. I got FF vibes from it as well, keep it up! Those boss fights look awesome. =)

Samaritan
    This is amazing work and really encouraging to see someone else taking on an ambitious one-man project. Cheers!

Can I ask how you went about making those beautiful blue weapon trails? They almost seem 2D at times and remind me of the Street Fighter series. I would LOVE to hear how you went about them.

Thanks mate, keep up the good work!

is there any way i can give you money or support you? also if you need music id like to help you.

Wow, It is very impressive

This is truly amazing work.

Some ideas from me:
    - The world is beautiful but seems empty (I know this is not done yet). It would be better to fill it with monsters, little bug and bird, but keep the amount manageable. Don't over flood it like Black Desert map.
    - It would be epic if there is some dungeons map designed like big cave or abandoned temple ruin.

Anyway....keep up this amazing works man... It is really impressive.

The sword trail particles are insanely awesome! Any tips you can give for achieving that? You have just set the bar higher for me to match with my melee project, thanks for the inspiration. This is the work of a legend

One man job - dude, That's really impressive!

Supporter
    Wow looks amazing!
    Definetly buying when released

There is hardly a word in the English dictionary that can describe how impressive this is! Outstanding work mate.
    The Unreal Wiki & Unreal Docs are full of helpful Information about almost every topic!
    Found a Bug? Have a Question or a Feature request? The AnswerHub is your best friend!
    Want to share/discuss your progress or a tutorial? The Forums are all yours!

Looks amazing, is there a demo on the way?
    I love Ninja Gaidan 1 and 2 so you don't know just how enthusiastic I feel about this game. Whats the next step? Develop the whole thing yourself, get a decent sizable demo to get a reputation and recruit and get investment or just to showcase your ability?

When This Game release Bruhh I Like It, I want Buy This Game i cant wait

I have a question does the blue crystal dragon creature that follows your character turn into his sword?
    We see that it can transform into a set of wings, when the sword is not drawn we see the dragon following you and when drawn we don't see it and the sword emits a blue trail.

Also the blond man you fight has a dragon shape on the hilt of his sword (thats when that idea clicked)
    Last edited by Maxis; 08-01-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Supporter
    This is awesome.

Infiltrator
    One guy did this? Seriously? Seriously? That is almost literally unbelievable. The animation alone looks like the dedicated work of more than one professional. Ditto the character models, ditto the environments. Yeesh... have you ever felt, like, massively incompetent and worthless in comparison to someone? I'm feeling that now.

But... incredible work, man.

Seems awsome , cant w8 to test it even from alpha stage!!

Awesome work. Are you working alone? I didn't see any reference to a team. if you are working alone, well, I think this is still more impressive.
    pd: Excuse my English.

Holy **** that looks totally gorgeous.

I cannot put my thoughts in words right now - a little bit overwhelmed by what i just saw. Keep up the great work.

how long are you planning on doing it? because i think it would a whole lot of time if you want to complete such a beautiful game on your own like this

Supporter
    This looks too good to be true. And usually when something looks too good to be true, it simply isn't true.

Supporter
    I'm currently trying to branch out from Unity, and this game made me do it. I can't wait to be playing this on my XBox! And holy ****, was this really done by just one guy?

Man this is so awesome! You have my full attention!

It would be awesome if you could tell me how you created the character design and where do you get the voices?

Thank you.
    Best regards
    Shutt3r

Shut up and take my money!

Awesome! Great work!

Supporter
    Lol
    Don't get me wrong
    The fact that you made this on your own is truly an impressive feat.
    But I think you got inspired from league of Legends too XD
    The shadowy thing floating around the main character in a circular motion closely resembles wolf (part of kindred) from league of legends
    Just wanted to point that out
    But honestly, I can't wait for this to come out. Please please please reveal the platforms for this game >_<
    Will it be for pc *_*

Supporter
    Holy ****.. i hadn't heard or seen this before today, my jaw was on the floor.. wow!
    Really well made, would love to play it
    A quick search on the net will tell you that there is way more interest for this game than you'll see here in the forum, i suggest you kickstarter this **** ASAP!

Masterpiece, awesome.

Bing Yang 1 - Square Enix 0

Was just reading this thread a day or two ago, now you're on Kotaku.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/08/man-sees-final-fantasy-xv-trailers-decides-to-make-indie-game/

I hope you release this for PC as well, a lot of people are willing to support this beautiful project.

Awesome.

Hard to believe that you did this all alone. Impressive feat.

I couldn't stick with something like this for more than 6 months if I worked alone.

WoW
    I expected challenges - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.

Supporter
    This is AWESOME! Can't wait for more

Wow this is done by just you Wow. and no scripting makes me want to pick up UE4 learn the ropes about it and try my own project. this is awesome!! cant wait to hear more about this and keep up the amazing work

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast