July UE4jam and a Special Announcement w/ - July 14th - Live from Epic HQ

Achievement Unlocked Game Developer Program

WHAT
Get ready for another exciting UE4jam! In this stream, we’re kicking off the July UE4jam by announcing the theme live, but before that will be on to tell us about a spectacular new development that we can’t mention until the stream! On top of all that, we’ll have a fantastic line up of news and community spotlights to talk about. With everything that’s going on, you won’t want to miss this one!

WHEN
Thursday, July 14th @ 2:00PM-3:00PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE

WHO

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

Archive:

Oh yeah, bringing in Nick, what kind of UMG news is there =) +1 hype

Oh yeah, there will be some UMG for sure, but the secret is unrelated to that. So you’ll just have to watch and find out! ;D

Oh snap, hype +100.

Secret Squirrel Stuff! Oh Yeah!

This is Gonna B GUD! :cool:

Crossing my fingers that its something related to 4.13 or the media framework :smiley:

#paper2D praise Excited nonetheless! :smiley:

Unreal 3 announcement would be nice :o, or why not a new IP :slight_smile:

Super hype! Ready for this!

A reasonable way to create mixed reality footage?!

I know exactly what is a secret surprise. But if I tell, I will have to call the Destroy method on you all.

/me keeps fingers crossed for Gear VR related stuff

So, I totally hate watching streams without sound (at work :rolleyes:), but what was the special announcement? Bug tracker or new UMG functionality or both or something else ?

Bug tracker, coming in a few weeks to public. UMG stuff is just an extra, coming in 4.13.

Aye, thanks!

Thanks you very much guys, I am very excited to finally get a bug tracker!
Cheers!

Thank god!!!

Love you, Epic!

We love you all too!

Pic to prove it’s real:

Ay, caramba! Good Stuff!
Do you guys plan to bring more functionality to marketplace? Things such as better sorting/categories, tagging and etc? And especially an ability for content creators to edit their market assets description, screenshots and etc without bugging the marketplace team?