Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Hi, my name is Alexander Shatalov and I am 3D developer and I am excited to introduce you to my rigging system for Unreal Engine.

Allright Rig is an expandable nodes and macros library for automatic creation of character rigs and working with character animation in Unreal Engine 4. The main goal is to create a possibility of creation and editing character animation, which will help to make games, previsualization, cinematics and animation movies in Unreal Engine 4.

Marketplace: Allright Animation Rig 2.0 in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace

Rig page: http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/
Documentation page: http://alexallright.com/allrightrig/doc/
Roadmap: Trello
Facebook group: Allright Rig | Facebook
Discord: Allright Rig
[EMAIL=“contact@alexallright.com”]contact@alexallright.com

Hello everyone! I am sorry for being quiet for a long time! I could not finish my system by the end of this summer, because current animation project takes all my time and energy.
However, I am excited to show you current progress on modular system. From this moment you will be able to create any kind of rigs in Unreal Engine 4.

Allright Rig Beta 1.3 has been updated for Unreal Engine 4.17!

PS: This update is pretty rough and has some compiler warnings, so there can be some bugs or crashes. I am sorry for that. A lot of things have changed in my new modular system and in Editor. Thats why there is no sense to update old system for new editor versions anymore. Next update will be a full release on the market place.

Another cool thing is coming! Custom rotation gizmo! I cant wait when Epic Games will make it embedded! It will make life so easier not only for animation in editor.

Is “Allow Translucent Selection” enabled?

Hello, I have this message when I load up the engin, Is there a way to enable AllrightRig with Unreal 4.18?

I tryed to enable the plugin on 4.17 and 4.16 but I’m not able to see any content from AllrightRig
The plugin is activated, copied in the proper “Runtime folder”

Any thing that I didn’t figure to make it work?

I’m currently trying to compile Allright Rig 2.0 into a custom build (GameWorks) of the EU 4.18, without succes for now, in fact it’s the fist time that I get this error.
I’m not a C++ expert but it’s not the first time that a compile a custom build with plugin, I did like usual, move the Allright Rig folder into “Engine/Plugins/Runtime”, then deleted the “Binaries” and “Intermediate” folder insode the Allright Rig folder, then I have used the “GenerateProjectFiles.bat” and launched the compiling with the UE4.sln.

After some search, apparently it’s an IWYU related issue, at least from what I understand, but again I’m really confused about this issue https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve…-plugin-errors

EDIT: problem solved, indeed it was apparently well an IWYU issue, adding “bEnforceIWYU = false;” into both “ARigRuntime.Build.cs” and “ARigEditor.Build.cs” has completely fixed the compiling error.

Here’s a clip of the crash I’m having. Is this user error or a bug? If I’m doing something wrong feel free to point me in the right direction.

Alright, I did what you suggested but the error is still happening and crashing Unreal. Here’s a clip of that.

Edit: I use HipsCtrl instead of HipsIk in the video. I tried with HipsIk and it still crashes. No change.

Well it was partially put together so I finished rigging it up, and it didn’t crash (thank you). Which is good. However I cant bake animations from an animation sequence back to the rig. The directions are straightforward and I’m very familiar with sequencer. If I delete my actor from sequencer a single transform is created on frame zero for every part of the rig. There’s clearly some type of bug, if I’m doing something incorrectly please let me know.