Cool VR games coming out soon?

Can anyone recommend any cool VR games coming out soon?

VorpX - that is cool driver for VR that lets you run non VR games. However if you are sensitive to sim and locomotion sickness do not get it. I played few older games and its awesome (until you feel like barfing).

As to cool games for VR, question is if we ever get and great AAA titles made for VR. A lot of VR potential is ruined due to that **** sim sickness.

The problem with VR is that people are trying to make traditional games work with it. Open world / exploration does not work too well due to the limits present in the hardware. The best games will work within those constraints, and I suspect there will be some incredible games at some point - but what they will be is hard to know.

Everyone knows the best upcoming VR game is MINE!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLa9WYe4xg

On the serious side, im really looking forward to Budget cuts. That one is a game that uses roomscale and motion controls really well, and the demo is awesome.
As Ambershee says, the truly good games for VR are those that are made specifically FOR VR. You cant get anything similar to the motion controllers, even if its jsut a forward experience like PSVR or roomscale like the HTC Vive.Those games cant be played at all on a screen. Similarly, FPS and open world rpgs just do not work on VR. Normal FPS style movement its inmensely bad. If you play a game that has that, it gets you dizzy super fast. Cockpit games avoid that, as you are “grounded” and have a frame of refence to trick your brain. Elite Dangerous is really awesome in VR, and playing it on an oculus, just seated with a Joystick, its something directly from the future.

Among the anticipated and the much awaited VR games so far that I have read are 100 Ft. Robot Golf, The assembly , the climb and so many more. I guess, there are still plenty of innovative experiences on our way.

Valkyrie and Edge of nowhere

Can’t wait to try smth new!