Cloud Fx for Unreal

This is an script i made for unreal and maya.
it contain a pack of high quality 3d clouds and it works on both PC and Mobile.

currently it is not designed to create a whole sky of clouds but maybe in future.
it is not available for download yet but i was really excited to show it to you guys and to know what you think about it
please let me know if you need any special feature and what type or shapes of clouds do you think is cool for this pack

Wow, really pretty!!!

I wish there was something like that for Blender :o

Holy ****, never seen anything like that. And it’s lightweight enough for mobile?

well, let see how much people are interested in UE4 and maya version and then i will see what i can do with a blender version

awesome stuff I would love to use

nice stuff bro, i use blender too;)

Why not houdini? :slight_smile:
Also I don’t see it moving :<

Yeah its pretty static right now.

Thanks , i hope i be able to finish it soon and you guys enjoy it.
but i have to warn you it has a lot of limitation. you should no expect something like houdini Cloud or maya fluid.

it’s ok i’ll enjoy what do u have for me :wink:

So, we were brainstorming the “behind the scenes” of this effect and thought of method Epic used in the Infiltrator demo, for explosions.

Basically volumetric sim in any package can be rendered in slices, and then used in 3D texture in UE4.

Is that how you made the cloud? :o

yep, that is pretty much it. but not like infiltrator demo, its quite a bit different.

Aye, sweet. Can’t want to see one for Blender :slight_smile:

So, what’s happening with this project @m-motion ?

It looked promising

sadly i am a bit busy with other things right now, don’t know when it will be ready

Why not a procedural rock or snow generator? :slight_smile: