Notification Kit - Notify the player in-game with any message!

[HR][/HR]

Hey everyone,

We’re happy to say our 6th pack has been released!

Release date on marketplace: July 13th 2016
Release date on our own shop: June 20th - Check it out on Itch.io now or direct link to product !

Tired of those endless print strings to tell the player what happened? The notification kit allows you to send out any notification, piece of info, status update, friend invitation notifications, anything to the players.

Supporting 4-Way pop-up’s you have control over the design and feel of the notifications. The UMG components are easy to setup, the colors are fully adjustable and the images too!

Even with a old-school text notification you can notify your players too!

List of features:

• Show notifications with pop-up’s
  • Show notifications with simple plain text
  • Clear all notifications
  • Simple actor to trigger a notification
  • Click to dismiss
  • Only dismiss if clicked
  • Time until auto dismiss
  • Setup within a couple minutes
  • Full control over the feel and looks

Versions supported: 4.10.x, 4.11.x, 4.12, 4.13.x, 4.14.x

I have to admit, got to this thread by Epic’s retweet but it indeed looks amazing. Good Job Panda Studios

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

We are releasing tomorrow on the marketplace!

hey Panda Studious
I’m wondering if this package can be used to create something like Diaglog Subtitles instead (we can have a screen with voice over and also display the subtitle at bottom of page for example)

Is this compatible with Unreal multiplayer?

I’d guess in a way that’s possible, however note it’s not meant for it but if you make a timed system that fires off the text, then I’d see no issue.

This pack is a UMG-only pack, which means it’s all handled on the client. All you need to do is properly replicate functions to trigger these notifications on the clients.

Update for 4.13 is live!

Notification Kit is 35% off right now!

CHANGELOG

Asset updated to 4.14

Time till live on Itch: Now
Time till live on marketplace: Awaiting marketplace to release option to mark as compatible

Update for 4.15 has been processed.

I bought this package and it says notify player function doesn’t exist can you tell me where I need to put it and what it needs to contain or WTF?

It’s not a static function, you require to have the notification component in order to call the function.
UE4Editor_2017-05-15_15-17-50.png

We advise you follow the integration tutorial to implement and use the pack.

**Changelog:
**4.16 update
**Marketplace: Live
Itch.io: Live

Notification Kit is on sale for 50% off on the summer sale! Notification Kit in Blueprints - UE Marketplace