Contract: For Hire - A open world heist game

Here are some teaser photos of development. This is an open world heist game with lots of explosions.

Great works and nice game design. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you! I am hoping to put up the Airport pictures by the end of the week.

Hey @a548922 - Do you plan on selling the assets for this game on the unreal marketplace?

Currently I do not plan on adding them while I am in development. Ill let you know if I submit anything in the future. Thank you for your interest. @headclot I did get some of my assets from Synty Studios in the Unity asset store. He is currently moving assets to the Unreal Market place.

Thank you. I will hopefully have a full synopsis ready for publish soon with all the ideas and features listed. I am currently working on a trailer of one of the heist to give people an idea of what the game play will be like. I want it to be a sandbox style game where you are able to make the most out of each mission. The goal is to approach each mission/heist with the possibility of 100 different ways to complete them. I can say that it will be open world And the map so far is Gigantic. I got lost in what I like to call “suburban hell” today testing a mission. I kept getting lost on the roads. I will post some more pictures throughout the week.

Here are some Teasers of the Military base:

Military Teasers Part 2: