SaveOurSouls Pre-Alpha Demo Now Available

Download Now
[CENTER](2.1GB)

Hi guys, I just uploaded an early Pre-Alpha demo of Save Our Souls Episode 1, it’s a 2gb sfx archive. The game is still in very early development and has a LOT of bugs so please if you suddenly find yourself in an endless free fall don’t be too surprised. if you download it please leave me some feedback and let me know what you think. Thanks.

About the game
Save Our Souls is a story driven, third person action adventure game. It takes place in a post apocalyptic future torn apart by demons and ruled by many warring factions. It stars 3 female childhood friends who were separated by war and must once again band together and set out on a mission to build their own faction in order to prevent the end of the world, Along with a host of other characters.

The game will features a large variety of environments, weapons, vehicles and enemies. The player will have to travel, acquire, recruit and gun down enemies using the 3 heroines, each with unique abilities.[/CENTER]

Screen Shots:)
3a725fed392939067515c0e6afa7d9df411603d3.jpeg

b74a5d9b1ff3d08a442fd6a7da34f2fe2e4e64a7.jpeg

Save our souls pre alpha
Overall gameplay-
It is good like how the camper functions with mouse feels nice, running speed maybe a little too high (depends if it’s supposed to be realistic.) can only look with mouse after shoot once. Like the general feel of the game and like the art style.

Characters:
Good needs some work on the model’s but not that bad. Good voice acting suits characters well. Like to see the same clothes throughout cut scenes that you changed into but it’s a nice touch.
Beasts: look scary enough to make you panic (a little) when up close these could do with some sounds and stuff to make them seem scarier.

Environment: looks good very futuristic although can walk through some objects though (dw I understand its pre alpha). Too many light flares in areas and the rain looks odd. Apartment looks very nice great job.
Cut scenes: these are very nice good camera panning although they are too often in-between playing.
Overall I would like to play this game in alpha and see how its changed.
I saw you post this on indiedev fb page (if that helps at all :P)
Good work keep it up!

Thanks for trying out the game, and your feed back is very useful, I’ll certainly be referring to it as continue development.