Sci Fi Modular Assets

I’m thinking about maybe making a Modular Sci Fi Assets pack. the pack would include everything needed to build a sci-fi level, I’ve already finished one corridor piece, the idea would to have multiple pieces contained in an actor that can be swapped out and in to create different parts. check this out and let me know what you think. if your interested
in a pack with a similar art style to this let me know here and i’ll do my best to make something cool.

Those are quite nice… There is already some cool stuff on the marketplace. But, more the better if there is enough demand…

teak

*personnel

That looks like a good start!

If I had a wishlist, it would be that the “glitz level” of the parts could be dialed up and down – from shiny, deep space, sparkling tech, through workaday plastic surfaces for a space office, to dilapidated, worn, low-tek derelict space prison.

Also, if it could be made to mate in style with some other Sci-Fi content on the marketplace, that’d be good too.

well I would definitely be making a lot of different materials to go with it some plastics and metals etc, as well as a decal pack. I don’t know about mating the style though. but if I decide to go through with it I would be making more than enough meshes to build entirely unique levels out of as well as various props etc. the stuff on the marketplace is nice, but from what I’ve seen it all seems to have a simplistic style. i’m not saying that’s bad, but I don’t think my stuff would work very well with it. but the idea would be to have for example a corridor or room blueprint. say its a corridor blueprint, you would be able to set the length, whether or not it has a left or right turn or two way or three way split at the
end or a door at the start or end. then when you click on any part in the blueprint you can further modify that part by swapping out pieces. say you don’t like the pillars, you can swap them out for different ones. if it was a room blueprint you would be able to choose different wall pieces floor pieces etch as well as how many exits and the shape of the room you would be able to scale the size of both the corridor and room by inputing the size in the details panel. I’ve already made a similar system so all I would have to do is modify it for the new meshes.

Modular Sci-fi cities packages are needed in the marketplace indeed.
As well as modular packages with spaceships, giant spaceships, sci-fi weapons and so on.

heres a new video changed the lighting, added doors and rendered at 4k

Yes please :smiley:

Always cool to see and have SciFi stuff !! GG :wink:

[Baseless accusations removed by moderator.]

PM sent to you, it was a joke :wink: I was just teasing franktech, sorry if i offended you man (and/or franktech) , really :wink:

It wasn’t so much me being offended as it was that was a serious allegation. Because believe it or not, some people do that and I needed to make it clear that isn’t something I would do at all. I’ll go ahead and remove my post now that your original comment has been edited. It serves no further purpose at this point.

ok, something obviously happened while I was gone :D, the less I know the better…