June #UE4jam, June 16th-20th. THEME: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Achievement Unlocked Game Developer Program

WINNERS!
I Lava You - Beard Envy
Fahrenheight - Chaotic Neutral
FUSEO - Unresolved External

**THE RULES

• We will announce the theme on the June 16th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.

• Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.

• Submit a download link to the SUBMISSION THREAD before **midnight on the night of June 19th/ morning of June 20th **including the following:

• Team Name

• List of Team Members

• Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
    After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with, so make sure to send that info over!

• A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:

• Unique use of theme

• Fun factor

• Overall Visuals

• Detailed Rules

• Jam Rules

• Sweepstakes Rules
    All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.

THE PRIZES

The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the June 30th Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!

HOUDINI LICENSES
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.

AIPD KEYS
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.

INTEL COMPUTE STICK AND WIRELESS KEYBOARD SWEEPSTAKES

All participants of the June UE4jam who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new Intel Compute Stick and Wireless Mini Keyboard. Four (4) Intel Compute Sticks and Rii Wireless Keyboards will be raffled off during the revealing of the winner of the UE4jam on the June 30th livestream.

Happy developing, and good luck!

Theme Announce Countdown](Time since Jun 16, 2016 2:00 pm started in Raleigh)
Submission Deadline Countdown](Time since Jun 20, 2016 started in Raleigh)

Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch 's stream of all the entries once the deadline is up: Twitch

**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread :slight_smile: Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome :cool:

Please send myself a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!

Pre-Registered Teams:

1. Funkinessfactor - Fire in the Hole
  2. AR - TempusFugit
  3. 2eam - BombFrisbee
  4. Quad Corps - Fire In The Hole
  5. - BOMB BLAST
  6. Favorte Tortoise - Fire Check
  7. NoDev - Fire In The Hole
  8. Otterly Bearable - Circus Inferno
  9. Husky - Fire Starter
  10. - Cannon Golf
  11. OneManBand - Fire in the whole… forrest
  12. SpaceBear - Burning Man
  13. Paloupe Team - Grenade Jump !
  14. Void Goat - Explosive Contraptions
  15. Sypher File Studios - Blazing Heights
  16. Lonely Student - Fire in the hole
  17. Pyrite Coin - HellHotHockey
  18. owninator - mine finder
  19. CurrentFrame - Mineshaft
  20. Laughing Tower - Infernal Madness
  21. n - HEndyMan
  22. Tiredhorse - Fire in ‘The Pit’
  23. Fly Dream Dev - BMGID: Devastator
  24. Lonely Cracker - Hungry Hungry POTUS
  25. Thunder Gecko - Seconds2None
  26. Anno 3 - Return to Sender
  27. 's Half-Baked Games - Blast!
  28. - Pounding Piggies
  29. Crackpot Gumption - Escape the Flame
  30. Beard Envy - I Lava You
  31. Unresolved External - FUSEO
  32. Rune Berg - FlameSmashVR
  33. Succubi in Hats - Annelida Road
  34. TactilArts - Cars And Bombs
  35. Small Titan - Fight Fire With Water
  36. Miroir Studios - WBMSALS
  37. Superego - PlanetDemolition
  38. Northbound Development - Explosive Keyfinding Simulator
  39. Sleepless Beanbags - For the loot
  40. Jarilojord Games - Attack of the Beer-Runners
  41. Knight Corps - Siege of the Citadel
  42. JK Games - Gold Rush
  43. Ayretek - I AM MOLEMAN!
  44. Chaotic Neutral - Fahrenheight
  45. Fresh Lemoande - The Accident
  46. ÑyeGames - Sunstellar](June UE4jam Submission Thread - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums)
  47. Team Ramrod - Ember
  48. Carbon Neutral - Rushin Rocket
  49. BioComputed - FireInTheFirewall
  50. FaceRoll - Dynatime
  51. Neon Newt - Ancient Mazes
  52. Marooney - Cloudy The Firefighter
  53. WarpingSpace - Volcano Escape
  54. Rainfall Studio - Fire in the hole
  55. ToggledOn - Bomballs

Helpful Links for Jamming!

Official Sites

Getting Started Docs
Wiki Tutorials
Wiki Code Tutorials/Snippets
Training Videos
Tutorials and Guides
Blueprint Getting Started Thread
C++ Getting Started Thread

Youtube

Unreal Engine’s Official Youtube Channel
L Newton’s Youtube Channel
TeslaDev’s Youtube Channel
Mathew Wadstein’s Youtube Channel
Luos’ Youtube Channel

Tutorials and Guides

Tutorials by
Blueprint Guides by Romero
Gameplay Guides by

I’m keen, check out my previous works and let me know if you are interested and have some skills.
说中文也可以参与。有技术让我看看。

Any particular reason why this falls on a 3rd Thursday this month instead of the usual 2nd Thursday? Just wondering if something’s changed permanently?

I’m not able to participate this time, due to vacation & not sure if I can get my internet to work till then :stuck_out_tongue:
Good luck!

It was just that we’re trying to schedule the judging time around E3 since and a lot of people will be gone and unable to judge the week between the submission deadline and winner announcement.

EDIT: Next month is back to normal.

Noooooes, can’t participate on this one, good luck and have fun guys, see ya next month! <3

Hi, I’m Phil and I’m in.

I’m faily new to Unreal Engine but I’m going to have a go anyway I think. :slight_smile:

I’m a newcomer to game jams and I have a question. Do I need to send any info beforehand in order to participate the Epic Jams? Or its just send it with the submission of the game? (sorry if I had any english errors, not my native language)

It’s not necessary to send any info beforehand, but it helps them organize things if you know for sure that you’re taking part.

I’m definitely going to try and get something ready in time, work will likely make it very difficult but I’ve never participated in a game jam and have always wanted to.

Also, in case it’s necessary, it will be just myself participating.

Beginner 3d modeler looking for team. I am comfortable with inorganic (man made) static objects, working on sculpting for organic objects (think nature), and extremely novice with character design/animation. Below are just some of the models I’ve created.

Now that uni is done for the semester I have time to participate! Looking forward to seeing what the theme is!

1st time joining in on a Game Jam but I’m pretty confident in my abilities with the Engine and I specialize in AI programming. I can also compose music! Message me if you have a spot open! Thanks!

Hey, I’m a decent coder (C++ & blueprints) but I’m no good at the pixels and polygons - if you’re an artist with skillz, gimme a shout!

Blueprint rat here looking for a team. Can make music. Last jam entry here. Please message if you’ll have me.

Hi i I’m an audio person looking for a team to join for the jam PM or email @ lewisbean.audio if your interested.

my work is @ lewisbeanaudio.com

Sent a PM! Can’t wait to see this month’s theme

Best of luck to those who are participating!

I’m in! Hopefully I can finish, big weekend ahead, and 6 weeks old baby.

I will be on Twitch as usual Twitch