Crazy Insane Door Pack Major Update

Its Live!
Hi everyone I would like to thank all of you for the continued support. I really appreciate it and would like to thank you all by adding the much needed and missing features to already this giant pack.
This Pack now has 2342 assets in total with 813 Meshes( 201 Doors with over 59 Door Frames about 44 per group, 60 Door Knobs, 9 Door Knockers and more )
I tried to include as many requested features as I could. These include sound effects for opening and closing, rotating door knobs, automatic opening and closing doors, Door shutting behind you, Bi-Directional Door opening and closing, locked door effects and unlock that door all in a single blueprint. I have included 45 new blueprints a few from each group. I have also included a new map on how to implement the blueprints mainly opening the locked door when you have a key or keycard or anything for that matter.

I will look into some specific features like lock picking which I think can be done using sort of split screen or zoom into another which ever you prefer and then move the pins up and down. I will include it when I ll get some more time shouldn’t be too complicated, but no promises on when:)

Lastly our latest layered Crazy Master Material used in Crazy Insane Patio Set is also included.

Here’s the link to marketplace:

Here’s the link for the Video:

Here’s the link for material Tutorial:

Here are a few screens:
73c43e7afb3ea5e07f66f64a43e04bf206f78a61.jpeg
d63e6eee59b383b53ef358dc477f688626ae4340.jpeg
c50a5a911b500d37be723d39122b6235224712e9.jpeg
e62a3836b02ca3f3c8013bf783beed436b22cf8c.jpeg
9b8e9d993edb1a98213a3480cca9c27c7e88bb24.jpeg

just bought, with the patio set too :wink:

I installed unreal engine because it’s free, since, I spend a lot of money XXD

Thank you , will be bringing more stuff in coming days hope you liked it.

Hm. You know what’s missing here - the doors are great, but it’s all house doors. Nothing for shops or warehouses or office buildings, really. Couple you could use for house interiors, but not so much.

Oh, or gate doors, too.

couldn’t agree more!

Hi, yeah they are missing from this pack but they will be included in other pack I don’t know like commercial & industrial pack which will have them, i.e those doors will be included in those packs. For example Crazy Insane Building Pack will have Shopfronts along with doors, Industrial Pack will Include their own assets and House pack will have stuff like garage doors and Iron gates or gates in general along with 2 or 3 basic doors from this pack to get an idea:)

So in this way you won’t have to rely on other packs to complete the other one.

When is this update coming out?

I am still waiting for their reply, though shouldn’t be too long . I’ll let you know when they do, post it here and send you mail.

Makes sense to me, can’t wait to pick 'em up.

it’s great, I mean I have a lot to learn I am new to UE4, so I can concentrate my learning on the program rather to think if I’d be able to create fast doors or chairs and other furniture for doing something fast in architecture, now I could concentrate my effort on the VR learning and the characters in Zbrush :slight_smile: !

So @RoninArtist
it’s me which have to thank you, not the opposite :wink:
specially because your prices are good then I could afford them ! And you did a lot of work with all those doors and more with the patio set

Thanks for the kind words.

That was my goal when I started with it, as all the content that was available was mostly very costly. So I decided to create these packs for Indies/Hobbyists keeping the price in check.

And I am very much dedicated to bring more stuff at the price range along with more complete hassle free content in which user won’t have to work to put it together. I’ll post my complete road-map, most of the modelling is finished and will be uploading them as fast as I can and the packs will have as many pre-made stuff as possible.

Is the update coming this week?

I sent them another mail, they haven’t mailed me back yet. I have sent them updates before they usually take about 2 to 3 weeks to process them although sometimes less. I will let you know when its live or when I receive any kind of conformation from the staff.

Do you have an estimated time on your crazy dining room set that your mentioned in your previous thread?

I am just finishing it checking light-maps and adding small missing stuff. I should be able to request submission in a week then it would be up-to them for the time frame they give for release. I added a lot of more stuff to it which I think should be included like credenzas, buffets, some glassware, utensils and more stuff. Now it has 75 dinning room sets(i.e; 75 tables+ 75 chairs and most have their own matching stuff):). I’ll post some images within this week. It should be worth the wait. Thanks!

Is there an upcoming kitchen or electronics pack coming?

Yeah a modular kitchen pack with many pre-made kitchens, Washroom/Lavatory pack with about 50, Electronics pack with all the electronics like TV’s, PC’s along with stuff from 60’s, classical and ultra modern in same respective packs. I will add a few electronic items to each pack like blenders,ovens,refrigerators in the kitchen pack , TV’s in living room pack and so on but the electronic pack will still have a lot of variations and more stuff from almost every genre. The next packs that I will be submitting are Washroom/Lavatory pack and Kitchen pack(ie; after dining rooms), in June itself and two more packs in July.

I will post a few screenshots right after the Dining Sets, next week.

We need more stairs, please make some stairs packs. spiral straight curved whatever