[Free] Trees Library

&stc=1

Hi, recently I discover TreeIt! (and awesome free software for genererate trees, and come with templates)
Tweaking the templates I did more than 100 trees classified in 16 different spices (thanks to the templates) And I put it all together in a UE4 project so is easy to migrate to others.

Most of the trees have 4 Lods, the last is a billboard

Inside the project folder you fill find a folder called “project files” where you will find the obj and textures in case you want to import in other app, oh! and also a TreeiT! templates in case you want to open the trees in TreeiT and change something

I hope you find it useful!

Greetings!

Free Download: Trees Library

Some pictures :wink: more here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/By4R8

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

6 Likes

If you say “Free” don’t use redirection to sites where you need to pay to get it.

Thanks so much for the pack, I’m sure a lot of people will find it useful:)

thx very very much !!

Thanks. :cool:

You can write 0 in the field if you don’t want to pay for it.

Great! And interesting tool as well.
But remember, this is Epic Games country, so you should submit it to the market place and ask for $100 and call it ‘Affordable Trees’ or something. That’s how it is done around here. Never give anything away for free, no matter how simple it is. It is about the money :wink:

Wrong, Epic games country gives things out for free to the community because we are not Unity. :wink:

3 Likes

The government does, that’s true, but not so the citizens. They smell money as soon as they have 3 polygons done in Blender. *‘Affordable Polygons’ for the steal price of $100! Each month a new free affordable polygon will be added as an update while the price of the pack on the marketplace also rises. Get it now while it is so very cheap! * … How tempting :cool:

Thanks Lui!

Looks like a great pack, downloaded and will have a trawl through them tonight.

Connor.

Haha, I will say there is allot of great high quality work on there though, thats worth every penny. I’ve spend hundreds on content and only been slightly disappointed once and then the orginal dev fixed it right up.

on topic
I am loving this tree pack though, nice job. Also, thanks for letting us know about treeit! it’s really neat. natures neat. (google neature walk)

Yes, back on topic! Thanks a lot for making this free!

You even have affordable simple grass wind connected! Now that should make you asking for money! I was just scrolling through the Affordable guy’s bushes post and saw that they also have affordable simple grass wind connected after some member gave them a hint that it even exists. They did not bat an eyelid and doubled the price because of the simple grass wind, making the pack even more affordable.

Great to see some members who are not after every penny.

I’m an old TreeIt user, it is really a great tool, but - as I remember - according to TreeIt license you cannot sell the trees generated with it, or maybe not even distribute it, but maybe it has been changed when became free (originally it was about 12 GBP)…

Thanks a lot!

Woah, thanks for that! Tree IT is awesome :slight_smile:

Apologies.

sivan](https://forums.unrealengine.com/member.php?3020-sivan) I asked about the license to the software creator , and there is no problem, even for commercial use

When I find time I will try to update the library with a better wind, thanks to a tip @hevedy share with me. And maybe I will made a change to the normals of the leaves.

Greetings!

Is that really a pine tree? It looks like it has leaves!

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the library :">. As a newbie, this really help me beautify my landscape

In the next update, if it’s not causing you any problem, would you mind remove the geographical limit? The gumroad site just say it’s not available in my country and I have no way to download it normally

If you need other trees, bushes, flowers, grasses, plants for desert, underwater, winter, unnatural, prehistoric and much more, look there:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?106355-Project-quot-tree-nursery-quot

Thanks so much for this pack Lui!