UI Widget Flickers in Game during level load on iPhone 6

I wonder if this is a possible bug. There’s a flickering during level loading on the iphone 6 (not the iphone 5). the black screen loads and for a couple of quick seconds you see the widget flicker before it loads. Is there a way of correcting this? Is it a scale setting we need to do for the widgets to fit iPhone 6 or a bug possibly?

Our games are just about out but this is the only issue we have left

Thanks

I have same issue. 4.11.2

Creaet many widget. widget flicking and wrong texture one frame.

Is there a workaround for this or is it a bug?

Anyone?

please?

bump

I’m having this issue too. First I thought it was the user’s screen recording (they uploaded the gameplay on Youtube, which where I noticed the flickering) issue. However, the flickering occurred randomly, and I myself never experienced it on my test device - iPad 3 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Try animate your widget to enter the screen (e.g. ‘sliding’ the widget from the left onto the screen), perhaps that would help.

Hi Danny,

Please check and try below steps which may narrow down the error.

1. Restart your iPhone: Ensure that your phone has sufficient battery power and that the battery is not damaged as these too could trigger your screen to act weird
  2. Configure Display settings: Try to disable auto-brightness and see what happens, some users got their issue fix by reducing the screen brightness.
    Go to the Home screen, select Settings-> Display & Brightness-> Turn off Auto-Brightness. And finally, set the brightness by dragging the slider under Brightness.
  3. Enable Reduce Transparency feature: Enabling this feature would make the text on your device a little more legible. It’s a temporary workaround utilized by some users who have problems on unresponsive touchscreen and random flickering on their iPhone display. Go to Settings-> General-> Increase Contrast-> and then tap the switch next to Reduce Transparency to turn it on.
  4. Check memory (RAM) status: Flicker or unresponsive displays are common indicators of a memory issue, particularly insufficient memory on your device.
    Check your iPhone and make sure its internal memory storage is good enough to carry out more processes.
  5. Factory reset your iPhone: This should be your last resort. Performing this method will not only require more time but also wipes your iPhone data while restoring it to factory default settings. Therefore, it eliminates the likelihood about the screen problem being caused by corrupted software.

NOTEBe sure to test your device after completing each of the following troubleshooting steps to see if the problem is fixed. Proceed to the next step(s), if necessary.

Please let me know if any of these works.

Regards,

We flickering issues on iOS before, not sure if it’s related to yours, but we disabled metal and flickering disappeared.