[UE4] - Blurry textures with WorldAligendTexture node

Hey!
Ran into a problem today whilst working on my project. I think it is time for you awesome Unreal Experts to crack the code and solve the mystery.
When I use a WorldAlignedTexture I am forced to use Texture Object instead of a Texture Sample.
Either one of these (Texture Object or WorldAlignedTexture) are causing my texture to become blurry.
By default when I Imported my textures to UE4, I have to change the filter to Nearest in order to get the pixels to be visible.
In this case I could not find a solution to keeping the texture pixelated.
Here is an image of how it is set up, very basic:

If there are any other methods to keep my textures pixelated and having the texture react to a similar fashion as to a WorldAlignedTexture please tell me. I am getting crazy over here!
Thanks for the support.
//Elias Wick

It could be good to know that the texture was blurry when I first imported it to the engine. I had to change the filter to nearest in order for it to become pixelated.
Also: the texture is 16x16 pixels.
Thanks.

Solved it, will post a video of the solution on YouTube someday.

I know this is an old thread, but i just thought I’d mention that I’m having the same problem mentioned in this post. If you ever uploaded the solution, I’d appreciate a link. Thanks.

I found this