Substance Plugin 4.11.0.12 Released

Hello All,

The Substance Plugin has been updated and released on GitHub. The Marketplace plugin should be updated soon, so keep your eyes open!
Github Link: https://github.com/Allegorithmic/UnrealEngine
If you have 404 errors using Github: Unreal Engine 4 on GitHub - Unreal Engine

Changelist:
Users can now toggle between CPU/GPU Engines in project settings. GPU Engines allow for larger textures at 4096x4096 size.
Users can now reimport substances even if the original file path was changed
Substance Engine Updated to 17061
Fixed render hang when a graph without outputs was submitted
Fixed crash in editor browse buttons for outputs and image inputs
Fixed some crashes related to image input and graph instance deletion
Fixed textures not flagged as updated after reimport
Fixed usage of system memory functions in some places (replaced with FMemory)

Thank you!

Any word when this will be added to the marketplace? I have many textures broken because of the lack of the substance plug in.

Come on epic :frowning:

Hey! I’ve compiled the plugin for the community and you can find it here: Substance 4.11.0.12 (4.11) - Compiled - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

You are the MVP!

Thanks!

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

Substance Plugin for UE 4.11 is now live on the marketplace!

Installed on two machines with 4.11.1 , windows 10 update and crash!
“You do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack for this crash.”

Does not work, please fix ASAP

Fatal error: [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++Portal+Main\RocketSync\HostProject\Plugins\Substance\Source\SubstanceCore\Private\SubstanceCoreModule.cpp] [Line: 90]
Unable to load Substance Library.

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:430]
UE4Editor_SubstanceCore!FSubstanceCoreModule::StartupModule() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++portal+main\rocketsync\hostproject\plugins\substance\source\substancecore\private\substancecoremodule.cpp:96]
UE4Editor_Core!FModuleManager::LoadModuleWithFailureReason() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\modules\modulemanager.cpp:446]
UE4Editor_Projects!FModuleDescriptor::LoadModulesForPhase() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\moduledescriptor.cpp:398]
UE4Editor_Projects!FPluginManager::LoadModulesForEnabledPlugins() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\pluginmanager.cpp:539]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::LoadStartupModules() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2073]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::PreInit() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1544]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:110]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Same here!

The MarketPlace update to the Plugin is not working for me, it crashes if I try to launch from the launcher, and it is looking for substancecoremodule.cpp if I try to launch from Visual Studio.

I’m also getting the crash with the plugin. I was just about to post the error report but it’s the same and it pinpoints that the error is with the plugin.

Hi All,

I am working with Epic Marketplace Support to fix the plugin and should have a resolution soon. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience :slight_smile:

[MENTION=11791]Allegorithmic Support[/MENTION]. Thanks.

Had an update notification for the plugin just now. Updated it but it still crashes :frowning:

Same as me, updated but still crashes. It’s a good thing I’m strictly on modelling and texturing this week. :wink:

Hi All,

I apologize for the delay, but we have updated the plugin with the help of Epic Games Marketplace Support. We should be good to go now with the 4.11 release. If you run into issues don’t hesitate to contact us again!

Thanks the new update works fine!