Rewind is now on Steam!

Hey everyone! If any of you were around in the Unreal Tournament 3 days during the Make Something Unreal Contest you might remember my mod, Prometheus. In the last two years I’ve taken that prototype and turned it into a full game called Rewind.

Inspired by old flash games like Cursor*10 and Chronotron, in Rewind you manipulate time and clone yourself to solve puzzles. It plays similarly to games like Portal and Talos Principle. It was Greenlit in October, and since then I’ve been working with an amazing artist, Nicolò Zubbini, to complete it. We’ve finally released it on Steam, and it’s 10% off until April 7th!

Buy Rewind on Steam: Rewind on Steam

Free demo available at the site here: http://www.rewind-game.com/

I’m looking forward to starting with Unreal Engine 4 now that I’ve completed Rewind. :smiley:

Oh yeah I played this game before was nice, is a nice game and concept, good luck!

Congratulations AngelMapper! Best of luck with your release.

With the Steam summer sale going, Rewind is 20% off. Get your clone on! :smiley:

Time manipulation! It’s very cool! +_+
Good luck for your game.

Nice game, good luck!

Wow, been watching your progress and the game has really cleaned up nicely!

Good luck (and btw thanks again for writing your book “UDK Programming with U Script” :))

Holy hell! I loved Prometheus when I tested the UDK demo. Glad to know its revived as a full-fledged title. Will see if I can buy it some day.