Modular Home Quick Kit

First of all I just wanted to say thanks for all of the help I’ve gotten on these forums and without all of the input and help I’ve gotten from here, I don’t think I’d have done this. So thank you!

So here’s my Modular Home Quick Kit.

This is a lower poly modular home asset kit that’s focused more on poly count, and home age. This kit was designed to go together as fast as possible. It’s set up in such a way that you can have a home that looks brand new, or change the materials so that it looks faded, and aged. There’s an endless amount of possibilities available, because everything was designed to fit together. There’s no wasted time on making sure something fits, or any worries about whether or not the poly count is going to be too high. I plan to support this kit, and add to it in time. I currently have more assets that are being textured for it that will plug and play on the next update for the pack.

(1) Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Marketplace Modular Home Quick Kit - Material Instance

(2) Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Marketplace Modular Home Quick Kit - Basic House Layout

(3) Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Marketplace Modular Home Quick Kit - Interior Wall Setup

(4) Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) Marketplace Modular Home Quick Kit - Roofing

If you guys have any questions, comments, etc, please feel free to contact me. I will gladly help anyone out! Thanks guys!

Well I just started to design the modular pieces for a garage. It’ll be a free update for the pack already. Should be out “soon” :slight_smile:

When is the garage update coming, anytime this year???

Most of everything snaps to a 50uu grid?

When is the second story update coming???