(Now Live) Unreal Nexus - Create, Share and Experience

Hello everyone,

Unreal Nexus has been launched. See you Nexus :wink:

Follow Unreal Nexus on Twitter](https://twitter.com/unrealnexus), Facebook](Facebook) and Instagram](Login • Instagram)

I am assuming you are going to allow the devs who upload, attach their License Agreements somewhere very visible.

Looks like a fun project. Looking forward to it!

**** awesome, just registered and left a little comment :smiley: Btw is it normal that I can access the admin panel? I can’t do much but it seems a little bit false to me xD

I just registered, the landing page looks great, waiting for the release :smiley:

One important thing i forgot to mention is, at the moment users are expected to share their projects/games by their own link (for eg: Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.)

Great to hear that. :slight_smile:

Haha Thank you for pointing that out. Should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Looks great! I’m looking forward to see a new community come about. I signed up.

Signed up, and I already feel so excited! Community is getting better every single day… cheers!

I’ve signed up, filled out my bio and stuff. Looking forward to seeing this in action!

By the way the admin panel is still accessible from all pages, I’ve clicked onto it but I haven’t tried doing anything.

When you make a blog spot by the way does that automatically appear on the homepage then for everybody to see? Just trying to understand the layout. :slight_smile:

Great stuff Satheesh. It’s good to see that we’re getting a hub for checking out Community Projects.

As a suggestion, it would be nice if this website would also be in the form of a mobile app. You know…some people use their tablets for tutorials. Also, it would be cool if the website could somehow emulate the Blueprint editor, on any platform.

Unreal Nexus Twitter](https://twitter.com/unrealnexus), Facebook](Redirecting...) and Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/unrealnexus/) is now available. You know what to do :wink:

Thank you so much guys! Unreal Nexus got 100+ registrations now and its growing!! :smiley:

Thank you JBroderick. Can you PM me the page links where you were able to access admin panel so i can fix it up. As for the blog post it will be updated almost daily with new Community stuff (remember its not just projects or games. It can be anything related to Unreal including assets, plugins, extensions and more) plus news, articles etc. We will also feature interviews with community members who make great stuff so everyone else can learn more. :slight_smile:

That is a great suggestion mahri726 and the good news is we will eventually rollout an app for Unreal Nexus. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the release, love the idea to have such a central spot for unreal specific stuff. Especially looking forward to Phase 3 and the API/SDK, this could and will be really interesting.

Hey maybe Chance or Alexander could feature your project during the next livestream on thursday :smiley:

Sweet! Registered and looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Thank you ExCluSiv3! Phase 3 will take quite some time to implement but it will happen.

I hope they will feature after the website is released. But i dont mind being featured twice before and after release. :cool:

Thank you !

This is a good initiative Satheesh, I think this can be a valuable addition to the community and I look forward to seeing it fully realized!

One thing that caught my eye though was that passwords were returned through email as plaintext. Do you plan to encrypt passwords in the future? This is a security concern for users who tend to use the same password on different sites (a bad practice, but a common one). I personally generate my passwords (I use Keepass), though I believe I am in a minority!

That being said, I’m excited to see this site take off :slight_smile:

Thank you Grogger :slight_smile:

I’ll look into encrypting passwords very soon. Thank you for bring it up. :slight_smile:

Gentle bump :slight_smile:

Ooh, just noticed we are only 2 days out! Looking forward to it!