Please take a look at DRIFTLAND The Magic Revival a first game that we are cooking at Star Drifters,
a small independent game development studio located in Warsaw, Poland.
In DRIFTLAND The Magic Revival player as a powerful mage has to reunion the shattered planet.
The game is a mix of a real time strategy, sim, and 4X.
Player does not control individual units - only sets objectives to be achieved. He's in charge of the whole kingdom and takes care about its expansion.
Player can directly affect the individual and the environment in the game with his own arsenal of spells.
We're focusing on the following Game Pillars:
- Setting goals instead of micromanagement
- Manage the empire as a powerful mage. Develop a great empire and set objectives for its army.
- Original game environment
- Shattered planet is kept from collapse and drifting away in space by powerful, ancient magic.
- Acquisition of new territories
- Take on the role of a powerful mage who is able to move and reunion parts of the planet.
- High accessibility and replayability
- Easy to learn, hard to master. Transparent and consistent rules of the game, scalable complexity and difficulty maps / scenarios.