Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals

**Available Here!
Greetings everyone! I am excited to announce that Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals has been submitted to the marketplace! The fourth entry in the collection focuses on customizable materials and decals, allowing you to further detail and polish your environments. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of the series. More awesome content packs and other exciting things are on the way. I look forward to continuing the expansion of this collection with you all!

Click Here To Find Out How You Can Get This Pack For Free!](Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released! - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums)

Here is some information about the upcoming pack:

Price: $14.99

**Name: **Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals

Description:
A customizable set of materials and decals. Personalize your assets, and use them to add that extra layer of detail to your environments. Customize up to 4 colors & PBR values per material. Make your assets clean, or worn to suit your ideal look. Included is 1 overview map.

Technical Details
Designed for desktop
198 Materials
333 Textures
Textures range from 512x512 to 4096x4096
Texture assets include diffuse, normals and masks.

Material Modularity

Customizable materials are a big part in establishing a unique identity for your assets. With Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals, you are given full control over up to 4 colors and PBR values. Choose between clean assets, or scratched and worn. Use materials on BSP or custom assets, maintaining synergy with previous packs. Use decals to detail your environments even further, giving it even more polish and helping to convey the story you want to tell through the players surroundings.

4b14f2a36664fe0bb01985ef62cc7965cd6e5fd9.jpeg

Decal Customization

Choose from a wide range of decals to populate your environment with minute details. Customize their colors, and choose between scratched or clean versions to suit your needs.

Floor Tile Customization

Customize your floor tiles, and switch between 2 pattern masks for color control. Customize the color and PBR values to create your ideal materials.

c8f633f48b125c015d44b3cfd15fa5ee28897b02.jpeg

Scratched/Worn Customization

Choose between clean or worn assets. Customize the colors and PBR values, and control the extent of your assets used condition.

Legacy Customization

Clean assets with color and PBR value control. Use the legacy masks to control your materials as in previous packs in the series.

0e07928785c7cff9c7184ea61533506990a794dd.jpeg

9c5c4707fe16a25016a64c272b7aada0e09a5460.jpeg

Get The Rest Of The Collection Today!

The first three entries in the Modular SciFi Series are available for purchase now!

Modular SciFi: Hallways](http://bit.ly/1gNmyky)

Modular SciFi: Interiors](http://bit.ly/1T8bg6j)

Modular SciFi: Props I](Modular SciFi: Props I in Props - UE Marketplace)

Find Out More Information!

Website](http://bit.ly/1GSst3I)
YouTube](SEJonF - YouTube)
Twitter](http://bit.ly/1Qjc2v1)

Hey everyone!

I updated some of the screenshots of the first post to reflect some of the last minute design changes I implemented to the pack, specifically with regards to the decals. I am happy to announce that the pack has been accepted into the marketplace. Once I am informed of the release date, I will let you know!

Awesome stuff!!!

Thanks Draven_Lock! Glad you like it. =)

The pack has been slated for an April 13th release! Mark your calendars! =)

Hey everyone, just wanted to announce that this pack has finally been released! Hope you enjoy, check it out here! =)

Hello! Question to Author and everyone. Why I am not seeing any asset, free or otherwise, that would offer “Sci-Fi paneling” in form of decals? So we could apply those cheesy grooved panels, hatches and similar stuff to any material surface on models. Maybe someone can point me to such asset(s)? Thank You.

Hey there! Detail decals like that probably aren’t the best performance wise I’d imagine. It’s probably better to implement something like that on the material level through tileables. =)