- Top Down Camera view with panning, edge scrolling & smooth/step zoom support.
- Seven types of Towers: MachineGun, Shockwave, Laser, Sniper, Artillery, Boost, & Mining Tower.
- Five types of Enemy AI: Tank, Healer, Runner, Ranged, & Tower Disabler.
- Tower Abilities: Overdrive & Repair.
- Global Abilities: Airstrike & Tower Guardians.
- Three types of AI Wave Generation systems, with support for endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
- Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the abilty to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
- Supports custom spline based multi-lane paths as well as the default nav mesh based pathing system. Sample maps included to demonstrate the working of each type of system.
- Includes a loadout menu at level start with player driven tower selection.
- Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
- A Main menu system that supports level selection & persistent map unlocks across multiple sessions.
- The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters like EnemyType, NumberOfUnits, SpawnPoint, SpawnDelay, etc.
- Data driven approach through user defined arrays enable easy customization of the Towers, Tower Abilities, & Global Abilities.
- Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to facilitate identification of customizable parameters.
- The Enemy/Tower/Tower Guardian AI & Tower/Global Abilities are driven through modular components, thus facilitating the creation of new types of AI bots & abilities with ease.
- The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single central location using a linear workflow design.
- The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low level HUD update requests, while the Game Instace & HUD classes manage high level HUD changes.
- AI Spawn Points support precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
- Event driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
- Blueprint function library employed to easily retrieve references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
- All static Tower parameters are store in a centralized Tower Data Array, thus requiring only dynamic parameters such as DPS, Range, etc to be stored in the tower actors.
- The Tower Selection menu is populated dynamically based on information specified in the Tower Data Array, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD changes when adding/removing towers.
Please feel free to leave your suggestions & feedback as it will definitely be valuable in improving the product in future updates. Alternatively, you can also reach me through the support email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited by Stormrage256; 04-07-2017 at 04:35 AM.