' Free Books, Projects and Tutorials!

Hello everyone!
My name is .

And I want to give you a boat-load of free stuff; Free Books i’ve written, Projects I’ve made and tutorials. All for you for you to use in your commerical / non-commerical projects or just to learn a thing or two from!

EDIT: All the stuff is now available at .CO.UK 'cause it’s easier to update that way! :slight_smile:

A number of people have asked how they can support what I’m trying to do, so I’ve created a Patreon page for those who want me to be able to continue to create free content for as long as possible! - Link: Patreon

Thanks to everyone, let me know what you think!

• S, Project Lead
1 Like

Thank you so much for wonderful book!

Not a problem, I hope you enjoy! Any questions, leave a comment or email me: contact@.co.uk :>

Hey that looks awesome!!

are you thinking of releasing a pdf version? would love to have it on my kobo plus I wouldn’t have to wait for the mail, and pay over 30 dollars for shipping…+tax.

anyway its looking great just would really love a pdf version :slight_smile:

is great of you to share for free…but…when I go to link, I get …

Error (509)
account’s public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I get that same error too.

By the way, is excellent of you. I’m sure it will be a big help to me!

Hi, KitasusStudios, thanks for the book, that looks awesome!
But, I am getting same as CreativeOcclusion got, “Error (509)
account’s public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!”

Same . Looking forward to read your book!

the download worked for me…you did a good job on it…nice example projects to follow…and thanks for offering the free pdf format

Account blocked for excesive traffic lol xDDD

I´ll try again later.

Thanks a lot!

Hot diggidy dang! Let me upload it somewhere else! Sorry about everyone, should be re-uploaded in a minute or two! I’ll edit the original post when it’s uploaded!

POW!

[FONT=Arial Black]New Link / Mirror! - E-Book - Master the Art of Blueprints - Google Drive

Hey , just downloaded from the mirror and skimming though it. Looks awesome and I love the fact that it’s project based. I feel I learn so much more when actually doing a project.
Thank you very, very much for making available to the community! I’m really looking forward to the next ones.

Cheers

Not a problem; Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Thanks ajvnd! :>

Amazing job. Thank you so much for sharing :smiley:

[QUOTE=;76929]
[FONT=Arial Black]Hello everyone!
My name is .
Thanks! you are awesome!!!

Thank-you! :>

Although I am more into C++ I really appreciate your time and effort you put into the book and published it for free. Thank you very much.

I’m quite new to UE4, but because of people like you I already love UE4 and the UE4 community in particular! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Thanks! If you’re quite new to UE4, it’s a good excuse to check out what can be done with Blueprints, as you can never know TOO much, especially when it’s a free guide! You never know, you might prefer the Blueprints system :>