Use Dynamic "Object A" as pivot for Movable "Object B".

Hello, i have a Tilting game world project (the most famous are Super Monkey Ball and Neverball).
Here is a little description of what i want to make:

The main gameplay of Super Monkey Ball/Neverball is based on moving a ball using gravity by tilting the game world,
not directly controlling the ball (it is somewhat similar to the game Labyrinth without the holes in the middle).
The level must be tilted to help guide the ball to a goal, via an obstacle course, with a set time limit.
Moving platforms and other objects get in the way, making levels progressively harder.

Here are my informations:

Object A/Ball:
-A Pawn, its the main character, its just a sphere mesh affected by the physic (for make simple).
-Is the constant Pivot for “Object B/Level/Stage”.

Object B/Level/Stage:
-Can be 1 mesh with all other parts of the level parented to it, or 1 actor (Maybe if i can easyly convert the entire level inside one).
-Movable
-Not affected by the physics.
-Use the “Object A/Ball” Location as pivot/ for rotate around constantly.
-Allowed to Rotate on X and Y axis only.
-Allowed to move on Z axis only (if needed).

I just need a blueprint that get the Ball position, and make it as constant pivot for the loaded Level/Stage,
the level rotation will be multiplied by the joystick return value, for a max ~40° rotation allowed on each axis, with the idle position at 0°.

The reason using the Ball center as pivot for the Level is for the Ball not being catapulted while moving the level.

I dont want to make a common rolling ball game, it may use the same Physics type (Tilting game world).

Thank you for any help, ask for any information :slight_smile:

Sorry for my bad english.