Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Himeko Sutori, tactical turn-based JRPG, armies of hundreds of unique characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Neongho. I just added some more to the tutorial. I'll upload that build soon. After you've made a squad, you can either press Escape or move the mouse to the top-left corner and click on the button that appears there. That should take you back to the main menu, and from there you can return to the game and start the battle.
    Check out Himeko Sutori, the upcoming tactical RPG where you control armies of over 100 unique characters.

Comment

I haven't been doing much actual development over the last couple of weeks. I've been getting my Steam page ready, so that people can start seeing the page and adding it to their wishlists. So in preparation for that I've been working on a new trailer.

I need to make the text more visible and some people have suggested a stronger opening. But unless any of you have some strong opinions with strong backings, then I think this is the direction I'll be going. I can change the Steam trailer at any time, and this YouTube video has few enough views that if I remove it, it's not the end of the world.

I've also been working on my branding image:

I listened to a video on YouTube where the creator of HackNet was talking about the reasons behind his success. One thing that he did and that he suggested that everyone else do is Photoshop their logos onto Steam's front page. I did that and realized that my previous logo sucked. No one would ever want to click on it in that crowd. So I made some changes and I hope this is better. I'm hoping it's attractive enough and interesting enough to generate some clicks, and I think maybe it hints just enough at what's in the game.
      Check out Himeko Sutori, the upcoming tactical RPG where you control armies of over 100 unique characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel3W View Post
        strong opinions with strong backings,
        I like the trailer....

But 'its possible' the first 10 seconds is a bit risky, if and only if...
        Shallow-steamers / ADHD Youtubers don't stay for the rest etc...
        As regards the logo I can't honestly say. I always click on videos...

Comment

Working...
        X